Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
takes a 5 hun down stroke. They will be 17 hun a pop. Just gimme me the $$ and I will forward it.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The difference between Glen and Dean is that for good or bad, Dean didn't go and hide like a little girl when exposed.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
The difference between Glen and Dean is that for good or bad, Dean didn't go and hide like a little girl when exposed.
I suppose you could spin it that way, Dean did stop in a week ago to edit a few more of his posts.

Sent from the future.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I don't think there is any recovery from this one for Glen, at least not on AZB. I assume he is still working and screwing people over.....

This sort of thing has happened with Glen here in the past. He'll be back, I expect. Maybe not right away, but we haven't seen the last of him

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This sort of thing has happened with Glen here in the past. He'll be back, I expect. Maybe not right away, but we haven't seen the last of him

Which is why this thread should be kept going.

Hey, has anyone gotten more than 3 reds from Trent the tolerator from this thread? That's how many I've gotten, and my guess is I'll get another for this post. I'm prouder of those reds than any of the greens I've ever gotten. Exceeding that pride, though, is my amusement that he somehow thinks they have meaning and that he is punishing me. :rotflmao1:

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How does a person know when they have gotten a red a greenie? I think Trent the terrible might have given me one when I attacked his savior here in this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
How does a person know when they have gotten a red a greenie? I think Trent the terrible might have given me one when I attacked his savior here in this thread

The tab furthest on the left, above all the threads, that says "User CP".

I'll send you a greenie so you can see at least one in there

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

At the top of the page, click on USER CP. The second section down on that page shows your "Latest Reputation Received."

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
You are welcome for the red reps! Dean is just as bad as RKC, as I said before and I will say it again: "BULL$HIT. They are both COWARDS...."

I dont care what you think, they evidently do have some meaning to you or you would not be posting on here about it...

We get it, you are "protecting" the world from RKC, but, Don't care what Dean did.

TFT

Which is why this thread should be kept going.

Hey, has anyone gotten more than 3 reds from Trent the tolerator from this thread? That's how many I've gotten, and my guess is I'll get another for this post. I'm prouder of those reds than any of the greens I've ever gotten. Exceeding that pride, though, is my amusement that he somehow thinks they have meaning and that he is punishing me. :rotflmao1:

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are welcome for the red reps! Dean is just as bad as RKC, as I said before and I will say it again: "BULL$HIT. They are both COWARDS...."

I dont care what you think, they evidently do have some meaning to you or you would not be posting on here about it...

We get it, you are "protecting" the world from RKC, but, Don't care what Dean did.

TFT

Hilarious. I am posting about them to mock you, as everyone else seemed to recognize. But YOU care so much you are flinging reds out all over the place.

I don't give a sparrow's fart about cues since I own one cue and it is a production cue. A 3C Hanbat production cue that cost less than $300 with 2 shafts. I don't even read anything deanoc posts, I don't care about cues and I don't care for old timey hustling stories. All I know is I see him posting, so presumably anyone is free to give him as much s#it as they want. I know he must have done something bad but I have no idea what. Because I only read and care about the things I care about.

We get it, you are defending technical skills but don't care about honesty and integrity, if it's your buddy.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
You provide nothing more than this and because you decide to act like this you are a troll..

Liar, this is also what you are. Show ONE time I defended him for stealing the rails and money??? YOU CAN'T and that is because I never did. Move on dude. Find a real cause to support.

TFT

We get it, you are defending technical skills but don't care about honesty and integrity, if it's your buddy.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You provide nothing more than this and because you decide to act like this you are a troll..

Liar, this is also what you are. Show ONE time I defended him for stealing the rails and money??? YOU CAN'T and that is because I never did. Move on dude. Find a real cause to support.

TFT

Why are you constantly engaging in drama?