Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I'm fine with it too, It proves you ware your emotions on your sleeve, just like an irrational teenage girl !

None of which changes the fact that you lied about ONLY sending red to members who used your name.
Most liars are fine with what they say, nothing new under the sun there.

The more you post, the more you resemble your mentor RKC.

TPR:thumbup:

Oh damn, I am the big liar now. I had stayed far from this post until Hungarian started using my name in this again, AZHOUSEPRO deleted it. You keep telling yourself what ever you want. I got lots of lessons from RKC and this is the final one that I already knew: don't steal from people.

Nonetheless you are nothing but a drama queen lil troll. By now everyone knows RKC aint giving up cash or rails. RKC seriously let many people down who actually like him and have learned from him.. Pretty sure he will never be back on here.

You can stay focused on whatever you like....

The good part is the OP got new rails and is going to enjoy his table!!

TFT.

P.s. I have this last thing to say: even if the guy wanted to hire a lawyer and pursue this who ordeal, he does not even have the guys address for the subpoena....
Pretty sure he is going to take this all as a learning lesson and be more careful in the future. ENJOY YOUR TABLE JOHNNY!!!

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It took less than 60 seconds to find him at weststatebilliards on ebay.

Of course, it is possible I may have mistaken him for someone else selling blue glue that cannot form a sentence without starting it with "I".

"In 1991, I started working in the Billiard Industry as a Billiard Mechanic. I own my own billiard service company which is separate from West State Billiards. I've been trained by Diamond Billiards Products top mechanic. I specialized in Gold Crowns..."

Good point !

But do you think he could ever admit that anyone ever trained him anything?

Well, he is trying to sell glue, so anything goes! Otherwise it would read "I personally trained everyone at Diamond Billiard Products to be a top mechanic"

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member

... at someone else's expense and due to their own goodwill.

All of this over, what, maybe 5 grand if he sells the stolen rails? Seriously?

You'd best hope Mark Griffin never catches wind of this thread or there might be some shakeups at Diamond Billiards. Better be the greatest "miscommunication" of all time.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
... at someone else's expense and due to their own goodwill.

All of this over, what, maybe 5 grand if he sells the stolen rails? Seriously?

You'd best hope Mark Griffin never catches wind of this thread or there might be some shakeups at Diamond Billiards. Better be the greatest "miscommunication" of all time.
Does Mark have anything to do with Diamond anymore? Also, just for clarity's sake, what does RKC's actions have to do with Diamond? AFAIK he's done consulting for them over the years but was he an actual employee? As a private contractor how would his actions come under Diamond's business? To me it would be like buying a Chevy, taking it to a local repair guy and then complaining to Chevy for his bad work. I'm not condoning RKC's actions in ANY way but this fiasco is all on him.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Does Mark have anything to do with Diamond anymore? Also, just for clarity's sake, what does RKC's actions have to do with Diamond? AFAIK he's done consulting for them over the years but was he an actual employee?

If RKC is employed by them or associated in any way Diamond will move fast to sever any ties if they catch wind of this situation. As far as what Mark Griffin continues to own, I hadn't heard he sold out his portion of Diamond. Honestly, he'd be the last person you want to be on the bad side of in any way, shape, or form if you work in the billiards industry.

I seriously hope that is the greatest $5,000 of all time.

lucky1974

Registered
Oh damn, I am the big liar now. I had stayed far from this post until Hungarian started using my name in this again, AZHOUSEPRO deleted it. You keep telling yourself what ever you want. I got lots of lessons from RKC and this is the final one that I already knew: don't steal from people.

Nonetheless you are nothing but a drama queen lil troll. By now everyone knows RKC aint giving up cash or rails. RKC seriously let many people down who actually like him and have learned from him.. Pretty sure he will never be back on here.

You can stay focused on whatever you like....

TFT.

P.s. I have this last thing to say: even if the guy wanted to hire a lawyer and pursue this who ordeal, he does not even have the guys address for the subpoena....
Pretty sure he is going to take this all as a learning lesson and be more careful in the future. ENJOY YOUR TABLE JOHNNY!!!

Trent, I am I michigan and see your ads on craigslist all the time. I was going to call you for a Brunswick anniversary table. But after sticking up for rkc after all drama I will be looking elsewhere. So yes you will be losing a customer. I will accept your red rep as a badge of honor so please rep away. You sir are now lumped in the same boat as rkc, ya nut hugger.

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are nothing but a troll. I understand you must not have much going on, can't find anything better to do? Might be your last days, you, just like everyone else could catch the corona!!

TFT

How is responding to the red you gave me considered trolling?

If you didn't want to discuss the situation at hand (Glen's a crook) with me, don't send me comments spouting off like a teen bopper on her first napkin.

But don't delude yourself by making it a troll issue, after you go giving several members red reps.

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trent, I am I michigan and see your ads on craigslist all the time. I was going to call you for a Brunswick anniversary table. But after sticking up for rkc after all drama I will be looking elsewhere. So yes you will be losing a customer. I will accept your red rep as a badge of honor so please rep away. You sir are now lumped in the same boat as rkc, ya nut hugger.

Well done!!

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
"employee"

Does Mark have anything to do with Diamond anymore? Also, just for clarity's sake, what does RKC's actions have to do with Diamond? AFAIK he's done consulting for them over the years but was he an actual employee? As a private contractor how would his actions come under Diamond's business? To me it would be like buying a Chevy, taking it to a local repair guy and then complaining to Chevy for his bad work. I'm not condoning RKC's actions in ANY way but this fiasco is all on him.

Was glen officially an employee? Never that I know of. However, when he blackmailed Diamond into buyiing his truck and paying his insurance I think that both glen and Diamond would have found they were indeed in an employer/employee relationship had there ever been a lawsuit for something like a wreck involving glen.

I was involved in a case when there was a similar set-up. The court ruled there was indeed an employer/employee relationship regardless of what anyone claimed and both the "employee" and "employer" were found liable.

Hu

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Was glen officially an employee? Never that I know of. However, when he blackmailed Diamond into buyiing his truck and paying his insurance I think that both glen and Diamond would have found they were indeed in an employer/employee relationship had there ever been a lawsuit for something like a wreck involving glen.

I was involved in a case when there was a similar set-up. The court ruled there was indeed an employer/employee relationship regardless of what anyone claimed and both the "employee" and "employer" were found liable.

Hu

As soon as Diamond cut him a check he was technically "employed" by them. This has been tested in court in California and upheld already, so in Case Law this would be considered "settled."

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As expected I got red rep #2 from Trent. So now I have three, all from table mechanics. And he out did the snake. Arrogant and obnoxious, the snake trained him well. Peas in a pod and all that.

Truth is I'm very lucky here in the mid Atlantic we have John Burns. He's professional, shows up on time, does the work at the quoted price and is a nice guy too.