Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Sadly most people here have this same level of comprehension but do go on.

The reason why you're not getting much argument is because this case is closed. Glenn has his chance to square this up and explain but he didn't, he hid.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
The reason why you're not getting much argument is because this case is closed. Glenn has his chance to square this up and explain but he didn't, he hid.

I'm cool with that. I'm sure the Op will be here soon to further square it.

I can imagine how embarrassed I'd be if I fell for the oldest trick in the book.

If people believe Glen owes them an explanation I can't stop that. I was waiting for a good opportunity to move off elsewhere and here it is. Thanks guys have a great day.

Last edited:

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Sadly most people here have this same level of comprehension but do go on.[/QUOTE

Did you say that the snake gave the ONLY copy of the written agreement/contract to the OP, hence, the snake has no documentation to support his position?

convenient, eh??

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
The $1,750 was for the rails, the rest was for him to butcher a Gold Crown frame with a Diamond leveling system and recloth etc. So Glen was paid in full for the railwork and absconded with the cash and the rails.
And for the record Glen was on AZ last night, certainly could have at least come up with some kind of excuse/story in the last year since he had the OP's cash and rails?

Why is it that you think he owes you an explanation if you were not involved in the deal?? I think his phone number is available publicly, call him and ask if you want details.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I'm cool with that. I'm sure the Op will be here soon to further square it.

I can imagine how embarrassed I'd be if I fell for the oldest trick in the book.

If people believe Glen owes them an explanation I can't stop that. I was waiting for a good opportunity to move off elsewhere and here it is. Thanks guys have a great day.

Over this? I would hate to see that. I would let it cool off a bit then decide.

May I recommend going to the political forum so you can see really crazy people going at each other's throats. :smile:

Last edited:

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Over this? I would hate to see that. I would let it cool off a bit then decide.

May I recommend going to the political forum so you can see really crazy people going at each other's throats. :smile:

lol. Yea I'm there now! :)

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why is it that you think he owes you an explanation if you were not involved in the deal?? I think his phone number is available publicly, call him and ask if you want details.

You don't know how a forum works, huh? That is the whole point of a forum is letting people know information. Like when certain table mechanics have a history of not finishing jobs/ taking the money and running etc. it should be well documented. The original poster found Glen's info on this forum and thought he was making the right choice by going with him, obviously he was wrong. This isn't the first time this has happened, maybe if there weren't so many nuthuggers chiming in every time he bones somebody this could have been prevented. I don't need his excuses (besides he has Robin trying to spin his version on here anyway) but hopefully someone else will see this and think better of dealing with a scammer.

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
Post #1042

Post #1042 Well it's good he is working on something lmao.

Everyone wants to fry Glenn. Why? Well because he has been in controversial conversations and this was the time to unload because certain individuals saw the opportunity to do so. Been there done that. Both from the aggressor and the recipient. Glenn is working on his end game. RKC Glue and his proposed new world wide tournament format. Which I believe we will all start seeing soon. He has secured financing for from my last conversation with him.

johnnyaims

Registered
You don't know how a forum works, huh? That is the whole point of a forum is letting people know information. Like when certain table mechanics have a history of not finishing jobs/ taking the money and running etc. it should be well documented. The original poster found Glen's info on this forum and thought he was making the right choice by going with him, obviously he was wrong. This isn't the first time this has happened, maybe if there weren't so many nuthuggers chiming in every time he bones somebody this could have been prevented. I don't need his excuses (besides he has Robin trying to spin his version on here anyway) but hopefully someone else will see this and think better of dealing with a scammer.

It's been a year and three months sense Glen Hancock, under contract to rebuild my GC at the end of a two month period, took my GC rails and money (fact). I've continued to hope and pray for his well-being and return to making our business agreement proper (fact). I haven't heard from Glen and his excuses sense Jan. 9th; ghosted (fact). I wouldn't recommend doing any form of business dealing with Glen Hancock.

Jerimy Chambers and the caring community of this forum have made my ill fufilled aggrement with Glan a positive. I have a beautifully restored GC that plays better than any GC I've had the oppurtunity to play our great game on. Jerimy is beyond a class act and his table talents are in my experience unmatched. This community continues to add great content and real life positive actions to the world of pool, I'm living proof. Thank you all for your kindness, generosity and love for pool.

My hope is that this tread continues to stay active as a reminder and warning to anyone looking to harm and scam people. All you dishonest lying people, your conscience know's who you are, keep this tread alive. Thank you.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's been a year and three months sense Glen Hancock, under contract to rebuild my GC at the end of a two month period, took my GC rails and money (fact). I've continued to hope and pray for his well-being and return to making our business agreement proper (fact). I haven't heard from Glen and his excuses sense Jan. 9th; ghosted (fact). I wouldn't recommend doing any form of business dealing with Glen Hancock.

Jerimy Chambers and the caring community of this forum have made my ill fufilled aggrement with Glan a positive. I have a beautifully restored GC that plays better than any GC I've had the oppurtunity to play our great game on. Jerimy is beyond a class act and his table talents are in my experience unmatched. This community continues to add great content and real life positive actions to the world of pool, I'm living proof. Thank you all for your kindness, generosity and love for pool.

My hope is that this tread continues to stay active as a reminder and warning to anyone looking to harm and scam people. All you dishonest lying people, your conscience know's who you are, keep this tread alive. Thank you.

Why don’t you post “the contract”?

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Hey guys, case closed. We have torched, flogged and vilified about six people since then. As OMGWTF says, the floggings will continue until the morale improves!

But in the meantime this thread needs to die. Glenn had numerous opportunities to give his side, he failed to appear, case closed.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Post the contract written in Glen's handwriting or it didn't happen.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
[...]
Glenn is working on his end game. RKC Glue and his proposed new world wide tournament format. Which I believe we will all start seeing soon. He has secured financing for from my last conversation with him.
[...]

You seriously believe this without seeing a contract?

Why don’t you post “the contract”?

But you need to see the contract to believe this?

Some of you guys are hilariously too close to the forest to see the trees.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
What's important about the contract is if he backed out of it or not. The
contract is important but then the communications after the backing out are also
important. So without a mediator or a court its all he said she said. We already
know what happened here. I find it odd that people don't want to know the truth but
are happy to destroy someone's reputation but that's just me.

You seriously believe this without seeing a contract?

But you need to see the contract to believe this?

Some of you guys are hilariously too close to the forest to see the trees.

Last edited:

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Johnnyaims...... what are the facts regarding you backing out of the deal after Glen had already started on your rails and had them almost completed?

I think you owe us the complete story here...

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Johnnyaims...... what are the facts regarding you backing out of the deal after Glen had already started on your rails and had them almost completed?

I think you owe us the complete story here...
Haven't been following this dumpster fire real close so excuse me here but how do you know they were almost completed?? I was under the impression that there was no communication and that's why the OP came here. Just curious.