Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I put up a few bucks to send money to Jeremy to help the OP get rails built.

I jumped on Glen and didn't feel bad about it. He's jumped on me for 10 solid years for saying Diamond rails "still" aren't right. If the OP was full of it, I'd certainly like to know.

Mr Aims, can you please address head-on what Robin has inferred? You posted yesterday, but completely avoided a direct response.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"That is if there is one. He said she said at this point." - Robin

Yes, and you are the "she."

You called Johnny a liar, Robin. Man up, Robin, if you can. Prove it, Robin. Prove Johnny is a liar, or shut the fukk up and go back to your whiny little puke hole.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member

Attachments

• puppet.jpg
    puppet.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 197

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
"That is if there is one. He said she said at this point." - Robin

Yes, and you are the "she."

You called Johnny a liar, Robin. Man up, Robin, if you can. Prove it, Robin. Prove Johnny is a liar, or shut the fukk up and go back to your whiny little puke hole.

Boxcar,
You have no couth for one thing. From what I see a man who posted up some money for JA's rails just made a request for
him to post up his proof. Maybe we will get some truth shortly but unless Ja is one of your buddies you sure seem to be ill tempered.
You aren't going to goad me into anything.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Boxcar,
You have no couth for one thing. From what I see a man who posted up some money for JA's rails just made a request for
him to post up his proof. Maybe we will get some truth shortly but unless Ja is one of your buddies you sure seem to be ill tempered.
You aren't going to goad me into anything.

You called him a liar, Robin. You challenged his integrity. Prove it, Robin. If you can't prove it, you only further expose what you are made of. All the world can see you for what you are.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
we don't know much, however, what we do know is that the snake took rails and cheese

stopped responding to the OP months later

months after the snake stopped responding another table mechanic volunteered to finish the job at no charge....which he did

we also know that the snake has been involved in other " deals" that went south....a pattern?

as i said, we don't know much

i'll expand on this by saying that the op would prevail in court based on what we know if he took action to get his rails and $$$ back and if the contract is in confirmation with their verbal agreement

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
I put up a few bucks to send money to Jeremy to help the OP get rails built.

I jumped on Glen and didn't feel bad about it. He's jumped on me for 10 solid years for saying Diamond rails "still" aren't right. If the OP was full of it, I'd certainly like to know.

Mr Aims, can you please address head-on what Robin has inferred? You posted yesterday, but completely avoided a direct response.

I agree completely.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Appreciate it Dead Money. I'm up here trying to recruit for NPR.

We need some more debaters! :grin-square:

Hahahahahahha! No one wants to debate. They want to soap box their issue day after day.

Anyway..on this rail drama I posted in here some so I will comment:

The problem is while RKC's skills are very good the way he has dealt with people on here and in business has not always been so nice. Things that come out that fit the narrative just seem to be legit without much question. He has poisoned the well pretty good here,,can't say as I blame him for staying away. No minds will be changed on either side.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
You don't know how a forum works, huh? That is the whole point of a forum is letting people know information. Like when certain table mechanics have a history of not finishing jobs/ taking the money and running etc. it should be well documented. The original poster found Glen's info on this forum and thought he was making the right choice by going with him, obviously he was wrong. This isn't the first time this has happened, maybe if there weren't so many nuthuggers chiming in every time he bones somebody this could have been prevented. I don't need his excuses (besides he has Robin trying to spin his version on here anyway) but hopefully someone else will see this and think better of dealing with a scammer.

I know kinda how forums are supposed to work, I just dont have that sense of entitlement that so many seem to have today. The problem is that most of the information here is hearsay. In other words you are willing to bash a guy over someones version of the truth. Like I said earlier, there are 3 sides to every story, side A, side B, and the truth. I have had great meals at places I heard that had awful food and vice versa. You can present 3 people all with the same scenario and you will likely get 3 entirely different versions of their experience . I just dont see a point in bashing someone over hearsay, who benefits from that????

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know kinda how forums are supposed to work, I just dont have that sense of entitlement that so many seem to have today. The problem is that most of the information here is hearsay. In other words you are willing to bash a guy over someones version of the truth. Like I said earlier, there are 3 sides to every story, side A, side B, and the truth. I have had great meals at places I heard that had awful food and vice versa. You can present 3 people all with the same scenario and you will likely get 3 entirely different versions of their experience . I just dont see a point in bashing someone over hearsay, who benefits from that????

You are 100% right here. Forum and social media culture is full of this. But yet here we are:(

I think that is why in some circles puppy and kitten pictures are so popular to share! I love to post up and share some kitty pictures but usually they have two legs:grin:

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member

"Then a wise man came from the North who spoke common sense."

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Then a wise man came from the North who spoke common sense."

The only thing in this thread that is NOT hearsay is the OP's account of the situation. Everything else is either hearsay or commentary. There is a reason that hearsay like Robin's is not given credibility. You demand proof from OP, but provide none of your own.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are 100% right here. Forum and social media culture is full of this. But yet here we are:(

I think that is why in some circles puppy and kitten pictures are so popular to share! I love to post up and share some kitty pictures but usually they have two legs:grin:

You folks on here that aren't in NPR should think about joining just for a few certain threads....skip the politics things and look for: The threads on fishing, babes, gear head stuff, guns,music and the "post anything thread." Pretty good stuff in there:)

Even in the swap there are good things lurking..mud bugs, cat fish etc!

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
The only thing in this thread that is NOT hearsay is the OP's account of the situation. Everything else is either hearsay or commentary. There is a reason that hearsay like Robin's is not given credibility. You demand proof from OP, but provide none of your own.

A guy comes on here (brand new) 3 posts when I first saw it and now 34 posts I think. None of you have any history with him and he comes on as poor pitiful me and you along with others eat it up because its Glen he's blaming.

Everyone ate it up hook, line and sinker and no one suspected anything?

You took this guy at his word too but I need to post up proof. How sweet it is to protect your ability to be conned.

How about ask to see the contract and a detailed account of how Glen broke the contract.

There is a lot more to this than simply Glen still has my rails and my money because.......wait for it......there was a contract. Unless of course there wasn't.

So if the guy is straight up then he will post the contract and tell us how Snidley Whiplash stole his rails by breaking the contract.

Either Glen did or he did.

I think the generous people of Az deserve to know the truth whatever it ends up being.

I'm glad I didn't give him money.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
time to 'fess up!

A guy comes on here (brand new) 3 posts when I first saw it and now 34 posts I think. None of you have any history with him and he comes on as poor pitiful me and you along with others eat it up because its Glen he's blaming.

Everyone ate it up hook, line and sinker and no one suspected anything?

You took this guy at his word too but I need to post up proof. How sweet it is to protect your ability to be conned.

How about ask to see the contract and a detailed account of how Glen broke the contract.

There is a lot more to this than simply Glen still has my rails and my money because.......wait for it......there was a contract. Unless of course there wasn't.

So if the guy is straight up then he will post the contract and tell us how Snidley Whiplash stole his rails by breaking the contract.

Either Glen did or he did.

I think the generous people of Az deserve to know the truth whatever it ends up being.

I'm glad I didn't give him money.

Robin, since you have already gotten so close to what happened I figured it was time to lay it out. You see John had a table he was rebuilding. Jer had the skills to build the rails for his buddy John but they figured while they were doing things they might as well con everyone on AZB and make a buck.

They needed a villain. Glen with his many years of bad deals was perfect. The reason Glen hasn't posted is that he has never been involved with the rails or the $1750. He doesn't know what the hell they are talking about. Maybe he did this and forgot about it? Lots of bum deals and lots of glue fumes, he can't be sure. Using him as the goat, and I sure as hell don't mean greatest of all time, they knew they could pull big forum sympathy. I came within a hair of sending some dollars myself.

The donations from AZB more than cover the cost of building the rails, John and Jer have a good laugh at AZB, and they have a story to tell for years around the pool halls!

Clever of you to see through their con. It was well put together.

Hu

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
GH was out working in that area but traveled 6 hrs to the man to get those rails.

OP wanted his money and his rails back after Glen did the work because someone supposedly told him
Glen was too high for the job and this friend was going to under cut Glen's price.

That's too late to be getting buyers remorse.

Would you agree that IF there was an agreed upon time frame (whether by verbal or written contract), AND the builder failed to deliver in the agreed upon time frame, AND the buyer of the service was not in any way responsible for the builder's inability to meet their timeline obligation, that the service buyer then has a right to nix the deal (which was already nixed by default since it was conditional on a time frame) and request a refund and return of the item that belongs to them that was to be rebuilt for ANY reason of their choosing whatsoever?

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
No and only because what you propose is more guessing.

Contract, agreement and how contract was broken and by whom.

From what I understand from other posters here there was a contract. From Glen tells me there was and a time frame agreed on.

They agreed on time frame, the contract and the distance from customer to Glen (6hrs) wasn't the issue. GH is sought out because he's good and people know when he does something its going to be right and he charges for that work 1750 and they agreed on terms.

When third party steps up and says GH is ripping him off 1750 and says he would do it for 800 after agreement and rails transfer hands and work has begun or finished, then one party demands his rails and money back and Glen is (6hrs) from him and has already begun or finished work (that is an issue of contract breaking) that won't be featured in the contract and now its he said or he said about this or that to determine who and when the contract was really broken.

Possession in this case does not denote guilt. It's the who said what and when.

Who broke the contract/agreement? It's that simple.

If the demand was rails and money back or nothing else, after work was done where does that put GH? If that's what the guy said there is no way he can deliver rails even if he's finished with the work.

This is not that complicated. Except of course if you want to go with possession equals guilt which in this case it doesn't. There is far more going on here than possession. In fact were the guy to take possession that proves his guilt at this point so he demands rails and money back and its unlikely that's going to happen but in the meantime he comes here and damages GH's reputation.

Would you let a guy take your table rails several states away without a written agreement? If he broke it wouldn't you file small claims?

This is the last time that I'm explaining this to the forum. If people are interested I suggest asking the folks directly involved and since GH was openly attacked here you might have to track him down. I can't blame him for not coming here. He was the guy with years in service here (the one we knew) and this attack thread is an insult to his long term membership and standing in his field.

This attack mentality is the problem here. The thread should have been removed but that's history now. People that come here for discussion shouldn't be subject to wild accusation to suit someone's entertainment. Limiting hate speech for someone is not limiting freedom of speech. It's preventing things just like this. The problem between Glen and this guy should have stayed between them and been settled outside of here according to their agreement or not if one doesn't care about the outcome. Instead the members here have become judge and jury over matters more complicated than many of them care to understand they just want their pound of flesh and don't give a damn if it's one of the top table mechanics in the country they try to ruin.

There should be a policy on attacks and it should be in the rules and posted as a sticky and we should go by that. Freedom to attack is like saying you have the freedom to rob people on main street if you want to without going to jail.

From what I see Glen is in the clear and folks who don't care for details with a crowd mentality are to blame and of course the attack itself shouldn't be here.

I hope all the really fine people who attacked Glen Hancock and run him from this forum will consider their part in this and the harm they've done him on third party information will find it in their heart to rethink what went on here.

If people can attack folks here at will. Could that not be part of the reason that this thread has had very little traction in the replies and be contributing to the fact that tons of folks are signed in and lurking yet the thread hasn't moved from the top of the first page in days?

The attack mentality is a sickness that is killing the forum because its the primary entertainment and not the Pool.

If you want to discuss we have NPR and we discuss everything in detail sometimes we have a difference of opinion too.
No one gets hurt too bad if folks are civil and mostly we can't hit each other with objects so it's all good.

Would you agree that IF there was an agreed upon time frame (whether by verbal or written contract), AND the builder failed to deliver in the agreed upon time frame, AND the buyer of the service was not in any way responsible for the builder's inability to meet their timeline obligation, that the service buyer then has a right to nix the deal (which was already nixed by default since it was conditional on a time frame) and request a refund and return of the item that belongs to them that was to be rebuilt for ANY reason of their choosing whatsoever?

Last edited:

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Robin, since you have already gotten so close to what happened I figured it was time to lay it out. You see John had a table he was rebuilding. Jer had the skills to build the rails for his buddy John but they figured while they were doing things they might as well con everyone on AZB and make a buck.

They needed a villain. Glen with his many years of bad deals was perfect. The reason Glen hasn't posted is that he has never been involved with the rails or the $1750. He doesn't know what the hell they are talking about. Maybe he did this and forgot about it? Lots of bum deals and lots of glue fumes, he can't be sure. Using him as the goat, and I sure as hell don't mean greatest of all time, they knew they could pull big forum sympathy. I came within a hair of sending some dollars myself.

The donations from AZB more than cover the cost of building the rails, John and Jer have a good laugh at AZB, and they have a story to tell for years around the pool halls!

Clever of you to see through their con. It was well put together.

Hu

Maybe Glen is in on it since he never responded. Some good sleuthing going on over here. Ha

Back to the fishing threads for me.