Who has the best price on

wolfgang

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Triangle tips and what's the best clue for tips? I bought a lathe for shaft cleaning and tip replacement.


Thanks for any help.

Ron
 
I too like Muellers, but unless you are making a big order, the shipping charges will cut into any savings. I bought 6 dudley tips, and the shipping was more than the tips.
 
I have never ordered online, but I've heard nothing but good things about Muellers customer service.
 
Until 4/6 Mueller's is doing free shipping. Use code MME09.

Great customer service. When they shorted my order by 3 tips I contacted them and they promptly sent me 6! :thumbup:
 
dont get me wrong, Im not bad mouthing them at all. I have ordered my stuff from them for ten years now. Its cool they have the free shipping now, too bad it wasnt free a couple months ago when I bought a 3x6 porper case, 2 dozen master chalk, various tips, etc... I ususally wait until I have a larger order to justify the shipping.
 
I am certainly no expert on tip glue, but, in addition to several other super glue formulas, Loctite makes a rubber-hardened gel super glue. The rubber part makes sense to me since superglues are usually brittle. This is what I have on my tips and haven't had a problem.

Edit: I just happened to buy some at Home Depot today/
 
dont get me wrong, Im not bad mouthing them at all. I have ordered my stuff from them for ten years now. Its cool they have the free shipping now, too bad it wasnt free a couple months ago when I bought a 3x6 porper case, 2 dozen master chalk, various tips, etc... I ususally wait until I have a larger order to justify the shipping.

If you ask they will sometimes drop the shipping or they may find another way to give you a break on the cost:wink:. Sometimes its as easy as saying something good about Nebraska ( their a sucker for that ).
 
best clue for tips? hmmm no clue lol (just busting your balls), but best glue is loctite from what I hear. good luck buddy.

Chino
 
koinnkid

Triangle tips and what's the best clue for tips? I bought a lathe for shaft cleaning and tip replacement.


Thanks for any help.

Ron

I get most of my stuff from Koinnkid. I can go to other places but his prices are very, very good.
 
Back
Top