Who is coming to Denver?

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lets get a roll call of who is coming for the tournaments the 21st thru the 23rd at Felt Billiards in Englewood.
And who is just coming for the legal pot? :joyful:
Or both.

skierlawyer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be making the journey from Golden, CO. If you are coming for the pot, come see me at StarBUDS.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Thats a long drive Brian.You need some gas money?

I would be up for some of that gas money:smile:.
There is a chance that I get down the hill and play rail bird for a day on Saturday or Sunday.
Is there a list of pros who are coming to town?

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would be up for some of that gas money:smile:.
There is a chance that I get down the hill and play rail bird for a day on Saturday or Sunday.

I have not found one yet.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
That's pretty long drive for me but you never know, I might come.

JoeyA

JoeyA

Silver Member
I'll be there! Driving up from Albuquerque on Friday.

I wonder if anyone realizes just how big these two events really are?

The Nick Varner Classic Professional Tournament (32 professionals) AND The Nick Varner Classic Amateur (128 amateurs) events have HUGE amounts of added money and a lot of players from all over the U.S. are headed there. I think twenty something states will be represented. STR8-Shots.com is making a name for themselves and A GOOD ONE.

If you follow what they have ALREADY done you can only imagine how things will continue to improve. STR8-Shots may just have to wisdom and the talent to elevate pool. Their supporting the JUNIOR PLAYERS is just another example of their forward thinking.

If you can drive to these TWO events (going on at the same time "A weekend") or fly in, YOU SHOULD.

Hope to see GoneGray at this one. He's always stopping by the local pool room to say hello and it would be good to see him again.

JoeyA

Medalist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm so lucky to be 4 minutes from Felt. Best pool hall in this part of the country. We have lots of great players.

Drew

Got a little dog in you?
Silver Member
Hopefully I can lose 2 real quick and get back home in time to watch some college ball.

JoeyA

Silver Member
If I make the trip, I will be "wearing" a backpack cue case (black) by JBCases.com. There aren't that many of them around yet, so that might make my identity a little easier to spot.

I enjoy meeting new AZBers and old acquaintances but I will apologize in advance. Sometimes, in pool tournaments, I develop tunnel vision and don't respond quite as well as I normally do. If I have that glazed look on my face, please don't take it personally and if I ask you for your screen name, I have a small chance of remembering that two hours later. My bad....

Have fun everyone.

I'm really glad to see a lot of rail birds saying they are coming out to watch. That means pool is still alive and a chance to prosper.

JoeyA

Str8 Shots

Kimberly Griffiths
Gold Member
Silver Member
Evenign with the Stars

If your in town on Thursday night come and join us at Felt Bar. All proceeds go to the Billiard Education Foundation.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Originally Posted by Cuebuddy View Post
I would be up for some of that gas money.
I have not found one yet.

I tried emailing the email address given on the str8 shots website several times during the last few weeks for some general information, no one ever responded

Str8 Shots

Kimberly Griffiths
Gold Member
Silver Member
Originally Posted by Cuebuddy View Post
I would be up for some of that gas money.

I tried emailing the email address given on the str8 shots website several times during the last few weeks for some general information, no one ever responded

I will have Irene look into it but you can email me directly at kimberly@str8-shots.com and I will make sure that you are responded to by someone if I cannot help you.