Who is coming to Denver?

I will be there! I will be one in the Tournament Staff t shirts running around all weekend. I am proud to say we have groups of railbirds coming from several cities in Colorado! Players from 30 states and five countries. It is going to be soo much fun.
All the players in the pro event have not been announced but some that have. Nick Varner Johnny Archer John Schmidt Karen Corr Jayson Shaw John Morra Max Eberle Justin Daniels Chip Compton and Joey Gray, along with most of the Colorado pro players men and ladies.
Not only can you come and watch but get to Felt on Friday evening at 6 and take part in the open calcutta!!! It should be huge!
I can also be reached at jim@sr8-shots.com to answer any questions as well!
Welcome to Colorado pool world!

Last edited:

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's been a LONG time since I've paid to walk into a public pool hall and pay to watch a tournament. I've paid for TAR, POV, AccuStats, (streams) etc but I can watch those from the comforts of my couch. I wish your tournament the best of luck and hopefully the Billiard Education Foundation makes a bundle.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's been a LONG time since I've paid to walk into a public pool hall and pay to watch a tournament. I've paid for TAR, POV, AccuStats, (streams) etc but I can watch those from the comforts of my couch. I wish your tournament the best of luck and hopefully the Billiard Education Foundation makes a bundle.

There is no charge to watch the tournaments .

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So we have 160 players +staff+railbirds. So I'm thinking well over 200.
Anybody know what the fire capacity is? Be a hell of thing if the fire department showed up and started booting people.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member

Where did you get that from?
JoeyA

JoeyA

Silver Member
So we have 160 players +staff+railbirds. So I'm thinking well over 200.
Anybody know what the fire capacity is? Be a hell of thing if the fire department showed up and started booting people.

For a second, I thought you were worried that they might run out of water.

JoeyA

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'm sure there would be no charge for a Squirrel, how would they catch you anyway
I mean really ?

Oops, sorry that's not your picture.

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I completely apologize. I read the poster incorrectly. I had seen the fees and assumed they were entry fees without even reading the top line. This was an oversight on my part and I wish you the best of luck with your event.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For you flat landers coming to our altitude for the first time you might want to Goggle "Altitude Sickness". This is real and affects some people.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
For you flat landers coming to our altitude for the first time you might want to Goggle "Altitude Sickness". This is real and affects some people.

Bring nose spray, drink plenty of water, otherwise you wake up with cement in your nose.
It's pretty gross

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I understand that Colorado has a high level of players...
....only B, A, short-stop, and pros.

Absolutely no sea-level players

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member

When I "go down" to Denver I only need to breath about every fifteen minutes.

JoeyA

Silver Member

Hmmm, don't know if this is just a ploy to throw me off my game or not. You Highlanders have all the moves. :grin:

JoeyA

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmmm, don't know if this is just a ploy to throw me off my game or not. You Highlanders have all the moves. :grin:

JoeyA

You will be a little short of breath-you will have a little less stamina-you will yawn a lot.
All the above will vary with how well you are in shape. But the altitude affects everyone a little.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
You will be a little short of breath-you will have a little less stamina-you will yawn a lot.
All the above will vary with how well you are in shape. But the altitude affects everyone a little.

... and in Denver you should hit at least you first several shots with your left arm so you pump adequate oxygen to your heart and brain