Who iz pool player Bob Weimar and where iz he from??

FranCrimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is probably a dumb question but what's the benefit of spelling the word 'is' with a 'z'? I mean....it's not like you're shortening the word or anything. You can't be misspelling it, (can you??) so what's with the z?

Sorry for the intrusion but I'm just dumbfounded.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Bobby is a super nice guy who has worked with Fury for longer than I have. Decent player who does like play in all professional events that he can get to.

For a guy who works as hard as he does and almost never practices I think it's admirable that he gets in the box to mix it up with the big boys pretty much on his own dime with just nominal support from Fury.

Great guy, heart of gold. Philly gruff but really cool.

APA7

STRAIGHT POOL SUPERMAN
Silver Member
So, iz this guy a pro? Iz he new to the tour? :confused::cool:

Bobby is a super nice guy who has worked with Fury for longer than I have. Decent player who does like play in all professional events that he can get to.

For a guy who works as hard as he does and almost never practices I think it's admirable that he gets in the box to mix it up with the big boys pretty much on his own dime with just nominal support from Fury.

Great guy, heart of gold. Philly gruff but really cool.

carter1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob is a bar owner from the Philly 'burbs. He played on he Camel Pro Tour before before deciding to start opening his own businesses more than a decade ago.

He now owns and runs 2 successful bars in PA, with plans to open more clubs in the near future.

Bob was an original Team Fury member from the brands 2003 launch, and has been a player representative ever since. He exemplifies honesty, integrity, and dedication. While not able to practice as much as many of the other "road" or tournament players due to his responsibilities as a business owner, he does participate in almost every major tournament, and has been around the pro game for many years.

While his blunt and gruff Philly exterior might rub some the wrong way, Bob has a heart of gold and would do anything for a friend in need.

JamisonNeu

Mr. Masse
Silver Member
Here he is on the right.

Attachments

• Team Fury.JPG
    Team Fury.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 252