Who Really is the BEST Pool Hustler in the Country?

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm not restricted from all video production, they already agreed to give me a release to do something with a top, female player.... I appreciate your concern for me and my legal contracts (bff);). .

I'll send the Producer an email asking him to post on azbilliards.

Are you choosing to not name the network/buyer (the entity with whom you have a contract), or are you contractually bound to keep your mouth shut?

Also, are you an actual character in this production or are you simply on staff?

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
UJ went on 60 minutes and said "HI" to all the suckers

We put UJ in the Texas Hall of Fame back at the pool room I owned with John McChesney, Ricky C., and Randy G.....they had Willie Mosconi and Jimmy Caras there, which was quite an honor, Jimmy signed several of his books for me, Willie wasn't so cordial, but he was having some mental challenges by that time.

UJ went on 60 minutes and said "HI" to all the suckers he busted on the road.....priceless

My favorite picture of UJ comes to mind.....
...he's reading a newspaper in a pool hall and says...
"Richard Nixon, president of the United States of America....
....and can't hit the end rail."

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Are you asking for yourself, or is the British Secret Service requesting the info?

On the road we have three rules:

1) Don't play cards with a man named "Doc"
2) Don't eat at a cafe named "Mom's"
3) Don't trust anyone named "Bond," especially if they have an English accent
james-bond.jpg

Are you choosing to not name the network/buyer (the entity with whom you have a contract), or are you contractually bound to keep your mouth shut?

Also, are you an actual character in this production or are you simply on staff?

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
I know "Mr Bond", and I trust him. If you knew him CJ you would too.
Great questions MB, me thinks CJ forgives you for asking if you forgive him for avoiding answering.

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
...what's that pro baseball team from L.A.?
....I forget...

anyways, its all good...i found the answer :cool:

good luck with the chase

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
these pool reality shows are groundbreaking

Yes, it's human nature to have a burning desire to know something if they're told it's a secret.....there's very few exceptions.

I stated I'd send an email and let the Producer decide what information is released, it's certainly not my place to do it.....there's 4 other players involved and I haven't seen them mention it publicly either. These type projects take time just like anything else worthwhile....and these pool reality shows are groundbreaking

I know "Mr Bond", and I trust him. If you knew him CJ you would too.
Great questions MB, me thinks CJ forgives you for asking if you forgive him for avoiding answering.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Trying to weasel in on the TV Show, CJ? You're always telling everyone how connected you are in the Biz.

Make your own.

Just because Keith got an in, doesn't mean that you suddenly need to as well.

Felling left out perhaps.

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trying to weasel in on the TV Show, CJ? You're always telling everyone how connected you are in the Biz.

Make your own.

Just because Keith got an in, doesn't mean that you suddenly need to as well.

Felling left out perhaps.
Not sure how he can be doing that he said it will NOT be streamed, televised or broadcast in any way, shape, or form post #53
sounds like to me he is offering a old school gambling match

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let me answer that...Scott Frost.

Roger

What has SanJose Dick's era got to do with Scott Frost's era? Both those names are respected.

Thank you PT, and shame on you Roger !...I was 66 yrs. old, when Scott and Gabe first came to Phoenix..He tells the story of our first encounter, at my HOF induction dinner. You must have missed it. ;) Or maybe you're still upset about the time you brought Tommy Kennedy in to play me "funsy pool", and I couldn't shame either one of you into betting 25 cents ?..(but then,
I was only 70 at that time) :eek:

SJD

PS..I can forgive CJ because he doesn't live here, (and wisely avoided Phx. like the plague)... but you should know better ! :p

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Breaking news on who really is the BEST pool hustler in the country ---> HERE

That's where the BEST pool hustler is in the country. :wink:

Thank you PT, and shame on you Roger !...I was 66 yrs. old, when Scott and Gabe first came to Phoenix..He tells the story of our first encounter, at my HOF induction dinner. You must have missed it. ;) Or maybe you're still upset about the time you brought Tommy Kennedy in to play me "funsy pool", and I couldn't shame either one of you into betting 25 cents ?..(but then,
I was only 70 at that time) :eek:

SJD

PS..I can forgive CJ because he doesn't live here, (and wisely avoided Phx. like the plague)... but you should know better ! :p

I thought it was Scott and Richie Rich:confused:.

ONB

Bambu

Dave Manasseri
Silver Member
What about Bartram? I hear the guy comes out ahead vs. top pros.

Last edited: