Who was in the wrong?

Badpenguin

Seeking a hug may have been "unprofessional", but Earl's response was unsportsmanlike. He acts like a dick and shouldn't have been invited to the event in the first place. Nice how everyone overlooks what sounded to me was a racist response with the covid comments.

Badpenguin

Racist? GTFOH.
"I've had covid too many times". Didn't say that when being hugged by the non-Asian Emily Frazer. Because he was not vaccinated a couple of years ago he completely screwed us in London at the Mosconi cup.

Sometimes when it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
The ref is who you go to lmao. It wasn’t the proper time or place to ask for a hug. If Earl was her hero and and she really wanted a hug or to talk to him then do it away from the tournament area. Honestly a hug at that point is kinda like rubbing it in that she beat him. I’m not always the nicest guy after losing either, and probably most of us aren’t if we tell the truth.

Those races to five playing nine ball are brutal. I don't remember what those pockets are but most of the shots are played at pocket speed and I see a lot of shots hit a rail a long ways out and go in. Anyway, I can see how anyone could have the fires of hell burning in their chest after losing one of these matches.

Generally I go in for a quick handshake like Shane did in his match then I'll discreetly head to the bathroom in a minute or two if I don't have a little bottle of hand sanitizer in my case. I prefer to have something on hand. If I don't I'll hang on to a damp paper towel to deal with door knobs and such.

I have never had covid and I have co-morbidities by the half dozen or more. I'm not inclined to be rude but I am not inclined for anyone to come in for a hug these days, especially not strangers. I noticed that Shane gave the typical quick handshake. HIs opponent didn't try a hug, nobody thought a thing about that very brief handshake. I go along with elbow bumps when somebody wants to do that but that gets you in closer to somebody than a quick hand clasp and I find that kinda silly as far as a prevention measure.

Hu

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seeking a hug may have been "unprofessional", but Earl's response was unsportsmanlike. He acts like a dick and shouldn't have been invited to the event in the first place. Nice how everyone overlooks what sounded to me was a racist response with the covid comments.
[
"I've had covid too many times". Didn't say that when being hugged by the non-Asian Emily Frazer. Because he was not vaccinated a couple of years ago he completely screwed us in London at the Mosconi cup.

Sometimes when it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, it's a duck.
Now that’s funny coming from a Bad Penguin

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Which was more brutal....earls hug denial....or this one?

That one was the best! Some chick who think's she's a star try's hugging a real star, lol.

I read the first page here but don't have time for all of them, I did hear Earl say something about catching Covid too many times, not sure if that was mentioned?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Matchroom for continuing to expose a jerk and a crybaby. The poster boy for a sore loser. Waiting for him to storm the Capital and try to overturn the match.
He's their pet freak they use for streaming/viewing #'s. Its time for Earl to go away.

Grimper

Earl did nothing wrong. The young lady did by thinking she can just hug anyone she wants. If this situation was turned around, everyone would be talking about how Earl is a pervert.