Who would win a fistfight btw U.S. and Team Europe???

COLLECTION GURU

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I Agree With Drew; Great Name

Drew said:
I hereby nominate this for thread of the year.

AS I WATCHED EVERY SECOND OF THE EVENT, ONLY 2 PARTICIPANTS SUGGESTED FIGHTING AND THAT WAS PEACH (FRUIT) AND THE ROUND MOUND OF MALTA. MY EXPERIENCE IS THAT THOSE THAT FLIP OFF EARL AND SUGGGEST FIGHTING, ARE THE BIGGEST SISSIES ( I RESISTED THE URGE TO USE PINK)AND EARL WOULD MOP THEM BOTH.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
COLLECTION GURU said:
AS I WATCHED EVERY SECOND OF THE EVENT, ONLY 2 PARTICIPANTS SUGGESTED FIGHTING AND THAT WAS PEACH (FRUIT) AND THE ROUND MOUND OF MALTA. MY EXPERIENCE IS THAT THOSE THAT FLIP OFF EARL AND SUGGGEST FIGHTING, ARE THE BIGGEST SISSIES ( I RESISTED THE URGE TO USE PINK)AND EARL WOULD MOP THEM BOTH.

Better question would be, Who would win between Collection Guru and Russ Chewning?!?

gpeezy

for sale!
Ktown D said:
I think if you lined up the Euro team and Rodney had to have a go at all of them one at a time.............I take Rodney and give 6 to 5.
Yeah as long as team usa can tag Rodney in at anytime,,,,,,,, I think Europe needs the 7 ball.

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just want to say it's a real shame Mika Immonen and Jeremy Jones were left off their respective rosters. Their presence would have made this thread far more interesting.

yobagua

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The thought of fisticuffs and violence just abhors me and attacks my genteel sensibilities. But putting that aside. Do not underestimate Rodney Morris. This boy is from Guam and Hawaii. They resolve things with "da beef" (fighting). Dont forget Rodney spent some time in OP (Oahu Prison) and it is brutal. My classmate who was one of the toughest guys in high school got murdered in there. So you got to be tough to survive that one.
I say let Danny Diliberto who never lost a fight when he was a pro be the referee so he can knock anyone out who gets out of line. In his 70's I'll take him over any of them. That is if his hand has healed up yet since his last altercation with a young guy who tried to make a move on him. When Danny dropped him with a little combination.

ioCross

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JJ would whup Mika's ass. No contest.

JJ's a big ol' Texan. Mika looks like he'd give Corey Deuel a run for the money in arm wrestling.

I remember being at the glass city open i think in 06, and seeing flyers for a challenge consisting of 10-ball and a MMA-style fight. That should be the new format for the mosconi cup :)

we'd have to change our lineup a little bit, switch out Deuel for Charlie Bryant (who according to rumors ripped some dude's arm socket out during an arm wreslting match a few years ago :eek: ) Archer for Putnam or Larry Nevel (can you imagine with that man's stroke how much damage he could do if he had a hammer or something?) and SVB for maybe Jerry Slivka or BJ Ussery.

yobagua

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh I forgot we should have an opening smoker. John Barton and Randy "Cause I Can" for a round or two.

Drew

Got a little dog in you?
Silver Member
rossaroni said:
Better question would be, Who would win between Collection Guru and Russ Chewning?!?

Lol I'll take Collection Guru even. I know RC is a soldier and everything but CG is always yelling. And Samuel L. Jackson always wins.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Drew said:
Lol I'll take Collection Guru even. I know RC is a soldier and everything but CG is always yelling. And Samuel L. Jackson always wins.

I would have to agree with you!

catscradle

<< 2 all-time greats
Silver Member
DrCue'sProtege said:
i dont think this is an appropriate thread for what should be a Gentleman's Forum for a Gentleman's Game.

hope the Mods close it down.

DCP
I think this is a great thread.

I've found myself chuckling at more than one post.

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Having grown up near and around Archer I think many are underestimating his ability to go "redneck" on Drago.

For those that just have seen the new lint picking slow playing champion you should know that JA had quite a temper and was as normal as a southern boy as any.
Archer would run Drago around until he dropped and if Drago did catch him I think JA goes for the win and gouges an eye out.

The Duel and Souquet match would end in one of them pulling an AK and snapping. The whole crowd gets shot up and then "still" not having the balls in a one on one situation they wouldnt kill themselves.
A lifetime movie would be in the making within months.

Peach was much bigger than what I thought. I believe he would own Earl.
Honestly can you have his look and not have been in some serious gay scuffles.

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
Did anyone take a close look at the coach for Team Europe, Johann? This is one healthy looking stud. Earl was careful not to say anything to him.
I would think Kim Davenport doesn't want a piece of him either.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will only say that Archer v Drago puts the U.S. at a definite points disadvantage. If Drago won, he could then use Archer as the world's best pool playing mallet and whack the crap out of any of the remaining American team.

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
Jude Rosenstock said:
I just want to say it's a real shame Mika Immonen and Jeremy Jones were left off their respective rosters. Their presence would have made this thread far more interesting.
Mika? I would put Thorsten against JJ, and I still think JJ woulda won with relative ease. If anybody's got the heart, if not the size to go toe-to-toe with JJ, that's Chamat!

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If all of the full contact pool could come into play, I would like the following team next year:

Larry Nevel
Brian White (He's from close to where I'm from, and our people don't even have to be mad to fight)
Dennis Hatch
Jeremy Jones
Charlie Bryant
Scotty Townsend ( I don't know why, just a hunch, and a hint of crazy)
and our alternate........

we will recruit Efren. Hell, he can do everything else.

Shit, forgot Rodney.

Last edited:

catscradle

<< 2 all-time greats
Silver Member
ioCross said:
Fun thread :)

I'd take neils vs rodney and even give up some odds. The man is a f'in monster who used to train in triathalons. Altho i'm sure rodney's pretty strong but Neils would def be the favorite due to his training.
Gotta go with Rodney. I've run 13 marathons and I wouldn't mess with Rodney, the man is a tank.
Daryl vs earl.. i'd have to go with earl. Haven't seen much of Daryl but Earl looks like he could def whup some ass, plus he has that crazy person look going for him. Also, earl has a penchant for wearing goofy apperel so a sock full of quarters or a switchblade wrapped up in tennis grip wouldn't be too out of the question.
Earl would go absolutel insane, resulting in a kill or be killed match. Two enter the Thunderdome, one comes out.
Archer vs Drago.. i googled some pics of drago and the man looks like a tree trunk, while archer looks like a tree branch so i'd definatly have to go with Drago.
I just can't envision Archer winning any fight.
Deuel vs Soquet .... If im not mistaken Souquet used to be in the german army for pool so i'm sure he will have an advantage over Deuel who looks like he hasn't lifted anything heavier than a pool cue or a trophy in his whole life.
I would give the nod to Duell, Ralf will take so long thinking about and planning his next punch, that Duell will lay 5 or 6 on him at a time.
SVB vs Stepanov is a toughie as they both look fairly weak. I'd have to go with the russian tho as most of the russians i've met have been pretty gangsterish and all knew how to fight.
Russia is unquestionably a tough place to live, the nod goes to Stepanov.
So i would def bet on europe for that set of players.

If they were allowed to use pool cues as weapons tho the americans would have the edge as Corey and Shane would have the advantage due to their extra reach.

Plus earl has about 100 cutecs that he doesn't use any more that he could care less about breaking over someone's head.

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
crawfish said:
If all of the full contact pool could come into play, I would like the following team next year:

Larry Nevel
Brian White (He's from close to where I'm from, and our people don't even have to be mad to fight)
Dennis Hatch
Jeremy Jones
Charlie Bryant
Scotty Townsend ( I don't know why, just a hunch, and a hint of crazy)
and our alternate........

we will recruit Efren. Hell, he can do everything else.
That would be the dream team of contact pool!!! What about Buddy and Mizerak???

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
frankncali said:
Peach was much bigger than what I thought. I believe he would own Earl.
Honestly can you have his look and not have been in some serious gay scuffles.

That's kinda what I thought, That's why I refer to him as Right Said Fred now