Who would win a fistfight btw U.S. and Team Europe???

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
crawfish said:
If all of the full contact pool could come into play, I would like the following team next year:

Larry Nevel
Brian White (He's from close to where I'm from, and our people don't even have to be mad to fight)
Dennis Hatch
Jeremy Jones
Charlie Bryant
Scotty Townsend ( I don't know why, just a hunch, and a hint of crazy)
and our alternate........

we will recruit Efren. Hell, he can do everything else.

Shit, forgot Rodney.

I think that BWhizzle would turn down the invite because you can't wear a hat, lol.

Njhustler1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what country is the pool/poker/pain guy from? Considering he's trying to organize an ultimate fighting match with shooting stick and playing cards, he's gotta be more than able to bust a few noses.

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
corvette1340 said:
I think that BWhizzle would turn down the invite because you can't wear a hat, lol.
For a shot to smack Niels around? He'll go without the hat. A few drinks in........ and I can see BW backhanding ol' pudgy just to get a response.

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
rossaroni said:
I would have to take Mooris over Neils. Neils is in good shape, but they are in different weight classes.

You do realize that Morris is actually about 5'7", maybe 5'6", right?

He is MUCH shorter in person than he appears on TV. :D

Russ

Hierovision

Dios mio, man.
Silver Member
I think anybody who says earl has a chance against anybody on team europe is blind or inexperienced in analyzing combat abilities. I've seen his body (and mind) type in fights and he's about as dangerous as a 12 year old in good shape.

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Russ Chewning said:

Russ
Russ, I've played Rodney. I don't know which Rodney you were referring to. The Rodney Morris I know is about 6'1" and weighs about 245.
I could be wrong, but if my memory serves me right, he's one stout lookin' mother.

yobagua

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey you cant forget Jose Parica. As small as he is he was a fighter in the Phillipines and knocked a lot of guys out who thought they could do him up. He almost went to jail and had to pay a stiff fee to the guy he beat up not to go to the joint. THe guy insulted his wife.

The problem with Shane is he'd probably take the time to tellyou what yourdoing with your stance and correct your left right combo's. He would "nice" you to death and then take you off like he has done everyone

Last edited:

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
I've got a picture with Rodney and I appear to be about an inch taller than him and I am 5'10.

Russ Chewning

Silver Member
crawfish said:
Russ, I've played Rodney. I don't know which Rodney you were referring to. The Rodney Morris I know is about 6'1" and weighs about 245.
I could be wrong, but if my memory serves me right, he's one stout lookin' mother.

I spoke to him at Capone's in Spring Hill, Fl. If he's an inch over 5'7", then I'm blind. :D

Russ

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DeadPoked said:
I've got a picture with Rodney and I appear to be about an inch taller than him and I am 5'10.
Maybe he looked bigger because I had him 5-2 and he ran out the race to 7 from there.

DarkArtist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Throw the Filipinos in there too while we're at it. And don't underestimate them little fellers Jose Parica or Santos Sambajon. If they have any Kali background they could slice a bicep or carotid artery with a #11 X-Acto blade or break some collar bones and crush skulls with a kamagong baston.

But for Mosconi Cup sake, my money is on the Hawaiian Brian proteg? Rodney Morris all the way. :D

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bill Brasky vs. the field. Two fingers cut off, no thumbs, and hopping on one leg while eating a piece of keylime pie.

Russ Chewning

Silver Member
crawfish said:
Maybe he looked bigger because I had him 5-2 and he ran out the race to 7 from there.

Heh heh... He MIGHT be 5'9" as someone else said, but he seemed a little shorter in person. His game does make him seem larger than life, and film can definitely make you look bigger. :D

Russ

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
frankncali said:
Having grown up near and around Archer I think many are underestimating his ability to go "redneck" on Drago.

For those that just have seen the new lint picking slow playing champion you should know that JA had quite a temper and was as normal as a southern boy as any.
Archer would run Drago around until he dropped and if Drago did catch him I think JA goes for the win and gouges an eye out.

The Duel and Souquet match would end in one of them pulling an AK and snapping. The whole crowd gets shot up and then "still" not having the balls in a one on one situation they wouldnt kill themselves.
A lifetime movie would be in the making within months.

Peach was much bigger than what I thought. I believe he would own Earl.
Honestly can you have his look and not have been in some serious gay scuffles.
LOL,I kinda agree,also have you seen johnny's arms lately:eek: sometime I can't tell whether he is shooting with his arm or cue.But,I also think Drago has won some Belly-bucking contests in his life.:D

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Russ Chewning said:

Russ

Actually, the T.V. makes him look smaller. He is really 6'8". :) I have seen him and would bet that he is a little taller then 5'6, but I may be wrong.

The Kiss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hierovision said:
I think anybody who says earl has a chance against anybody on team europe is blind or inexperienced in analyzing combat abilities. I've seen his body (and mind) type in fights and he's about as dangerous as a 12 year old in good shape.

I don't know Earl could be a Green felt redneck Ninja...He's always got those wrist weights on