Why is C.Williams allowed to self promote so much?

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
as far as I can tell he opens hundreds of threads promoting his business but does not actually participate in any discussions, what am I missing here?
 
He creates these threads with a link to the DP website to drive up his hits. These updates he just now started posting are after a week of people complaining about the lack of updates. He doesn't answer questions posted in his threads either. He's too good for that.
 
Answers

Sweet Marissa said:
He creates these threads with a link to the DP website to drive up his hits. These updates he just now started posting are after a week of people complaining about the lack of updates. He doesn't answer questions posted in his threads either. He's too good for that.

He doesn't answer questions because they would too tough to bare.:grin-square: Whoops, I mean bear.

Ray
 
You mean like by having his image hung from the rafters at the Worlds 14.1 along side a collection of the very best all time historic greats?

Sorry, I don't know anything about pro players or promoters, but I did attend the 14.1 quarterfinals last night found it a bit odd.
 
Last edited:
yeah his banner is up there every year along side greenleaf, mosconi, lassiter, balsis, murphy, etc. i mean running a tournament is just like winning it right.


justin.
 
smashmouth said:
as far as I can tell he opens hundreds of threads promoting his business but does not actually participate in any discussions, what am I missing here?

He isn't the only one my dear...I have put more annoying self promoters on my ignore list!
 
Back
Top