Why won't AZB "Remember me"?

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member
I went on vacation a few weeks ago, and I reset my password while I was gone to access AZ from a different computer.

Now that I'm back home, I have to log in again every five minutes. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it?

(Yes, I have clicked the "remember me" button 1,000 times with no luck)

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
which browser your using? IE or firefox? if you're not using firefox already I highly suggest that you do so, if you are actually using Firefox, then probably its a bug, and I would recommend you to do the following ;

1) Search for updates, and if available go ahead and make the upgrade.
2) try to delete the cash/history that have anything to do with AZ. and if you can afford it, try deleting the whole cash/history if you are ok with it (By doing this, every other site pass/also the saved websites will disappear)

after doing these, come to AZB, check the remember me, and when you enter your pass you will see a "Save/remember password" thing appears on the top of the website, click it, thats pretty much what I know, sorry if it didn't help.

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member
which browser your using? IE or firefox? if you're not using firefox already I highly suggest that you do so, if you are actually using Firefox, then probably its a bug, and I would recommend you to do the following ;

2) try to delete the cash/history that have anything to do with AZ. and if you can afford it, try deleting the whole cash/history if you are ok with it (By doing this, every other site pass/also the saved websites will disappear)

after doing these, come to AZB, check the remember me, and when you enter your pass you will see a "Save/remember password" thing appears on the top of the website, click it, thats pretty much what I know, sorry if it didn't help.

I'm actually using google chrome, but I'll try your suggestion and see if it works. Thanks for the reply. :)

daimion

Something Clever...
Silver Member
yes try resetting browser cache, regardless of browser. cookies also. keep in mind some browsers offer the feature to erase the user's browsing data on exit. so essentially you could be wiping the remembered password list on each exit of said browser. a program like ccleaner, will do that everytime you run it. i had another suggestion in mind but it seems to have left for lunch, when it returns ill repost :)

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jeeziz. the guy w/ 4.20 in his name is gonna accuse the computer of an inability to remember.

High-laritee;):D

Imagine, the guy with "John Entwistle" in his new avatar is poking fun at the guy that is having problems with his computer saying "Who are you, Who Who?" :p

Best,
Brian kc

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
This is my 24th post and is ridiculous to view action thread

Passed out too much rep today. You're lucky I suppose, you would have gotten a nice little red bomb.

Posts like these make me think you don't give a crap about pool and you're only trying to feed your little action addiction.

1344fry

Registered
I went on vacation a few weeks ago, and I reset my password while I was gone to access AZ from a different computer.

Now that I'm back home, I have to log in again every five minutes. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it?

(Yes, I have clicked the "remember me" button 1,000 times with no luck)

I don't remember you either but good luck with the issue. Post #20. Yeahhh!

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member

A,

Deleting all cookies associated with AZ and clearing the cache seems to have worked. Thanks a lot!

-Michael