• Jeremy Jones (playing team captain)

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Other (please name in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not disappointed at Earl being picked. I just hope he doesnt go into self destruct mode. No... I wont bet against that one.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't like that one as you can't really know how many singles matches each person will play.
Well except for Shane none of the USA players are even favored to win a single match. So your bet was too strong. Mine is quite fair, if I do say so;). Regardless of the batting order.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was just thinking, if Earl plays every MR event next year, I think he'd actually be second on the points list behind Shane. Mike and Justin are not active. Corey is not performing and also seems not that active. And Earl would probably still flat out beat Billy, Oscar, and Sky.

Diamond Jack

9-ball Player
Silver Member
Earl is in, thats all what i wanted for MC 2022
Then they play 10-10 and than comes Earl whith his smoothest stroke and voice
and leads USA to the beatifuelst win ever in History !!! Hell yeahh....the poolgods are an my side:love:🥰😘

L.S. Dennis

I like Earl always did he might surprise everyone
I don’t care if Earl had to arrive in a wheelchair if you want eyes on the screen you’ve got to Earl there.
Love him or hate him, no other player in the history of pool with the exception of Willie Mosconi has generated so much excitement and controversy as Earl Strickland. I say let him play and I’ll be pulling for him! Give em’ hell Earl!!!

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t care if Earl had to arrive in a wheelchair if you want eyes on the screen you’ve got to Earl there.
Love him or hate him, no other player in the history of pool with the exception of Willie Mosconi has generated so much excitement and controversy as Earl Strickland. I say let him play and I’ll be pulling for him! Give em’ hell Earl!!!
I just got home from the Brasstap and the feelings there are love for Earl and he is going to explode..
About 50 - 50!!

Everyone had an opinion. That tells you something right there!

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl's last time at the cup, was in 2013.

The venues have still sold out or at least been near capacity every year since (excluding 2020/2021 due to COVID).

He might be a draw, but he's not a necessary one.

Rusty in Montana

I'm happy for Earl he will do well and will kick butt and take names .

Granted I may not know him well but the short time I spent talking to him I felt he was a good guy yes he may be a bit excitable or can be high strung so be it .
I feel his abilities at the table out rank his temper when and if it does flare up .

Last edited:

realtor1618

Registered
I was just thinking, if Earl plays every MR event next year, I think he'd actually be second on the points list behind Shane. Mike and Justin are not active. Corey is not performing and also seems not that active. And Earl would probably still flat out beat Billy, Oscar, and Sky.
I agree……IF he could keep it together mentally. And that’s a mighty big if.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Earl is more of a team leader than Shane.
Earl's interviews on youtube are exemplary of the type of motivation he can inspire.

SVB is a pro player with a great winning record. Earl is that too and he knows how be a transformational speaker.

Mike Sigel for Mosconi next year.