Will Shane ever play Dennis even in One Pocket ?

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The more important question to ask is if Shane were to play Dennis in One Pocket, would you trust it to be on the level?

I wouldn't.
Are you implying they dump? I've never heard of Shane or Dennis being shady like that

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
The more important question to ask is if Shane were to play Dennis in One Pocket, would you trust it to be on the level?

I wouldn't.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you're implying that it might be a made-for-streaming match with no real money on the line.

speedi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I never watch 2 PINOS playing a money match. You will never convince me the outcome isn't rigged.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane won DCC 1p twice i think. He should play anyone outside of Dennis and Alex.

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The simple answer is probably no. Shane has said on more than one occasion that he doesn’t like to play pocket. It’s a shame to, because I think he could be one of the best one pocket players if he spent more time playing it. I don’t blame him though if I didn’t like the game why would I want to play a long set with someone if I didn’t enjoy playing the game?

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The simple answer is probably no. Shane has said on more than one occasion that he doesn’t like to play pocket. It’s a shame to, because I think he could be one of the best one pocket players if he spent more time playing it. I don’t blame him though if I didn’t like the game why would I want to play a long set with someone if I didn’t enjoy playing the game?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Shane played Justin in Justin’s room...got beat pretty bad at one hole.
Alex gave Justin ‘I think, 8-7 in the same room and beat him handily.
....so the big question is Alex vs Robo....with TRex being a possible contender.

Alex is looking shaky right now...the pandemic has made his game stale

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I understand that but if it’s a game you don’t like to play there’s a good chance you don’t play it near as often as one you enjoy which means your probably not going to play it as well as a player of the same caliber.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
As long as Dennis will continue to challenge Shane at 9-Ball or Ten Ball, they won't be playing any One Pocket, unless it's in a tournament. I've got to where I prefer watching these guys play in the big poolroom events and the majors. In a relatively short match the pressure is amped up a little and there is no question about money being on the line. There was no bonus stream money yesterday when Dennis played Josh. But there was 35K on the line up top! And no deals!

Last edited:

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
no smart player plays someone even that plays as good or better unless he has a freeroll getting staked. or paid to play.

but then again there are a lot of stupid people out there. as i see them all the time asking to borrow money or get staked.

but then again i see a lot of stupid stake horses that stake broke gamblers that cant win on their own money but hope to on yours.