With all this talk about Louie Roberts....

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
The recent thread about Louie got me to thinking...
I've never seen him hit a ball but I'd love to. Can anyone point me to some video? There's got to be some around online or otherwise. If anyone has him on dvd or vhs in any kind of match I'd sure like to get a copy.

I've searched all the online video sites that I know of but hadn't found anything

thanks in advance
 
There is no free online video's that I know of on the internet! I have searched around for some time now. I do have 1 dvd of Louie givng Gary Saville the wild 7&8 on a gold crown. it is from the 80's so the quality isn't the best, but it is ok. I sell it for $30.00 delivered in the lower 48.

DOUG
 
patrickcues said:
There is no free online video's that I know of on the internet! I have searched around for some time now. I do have 1 dvd of Louie givng Gary Saville the wild 7&8 on a gold crown. it is from the 80's so the quality isn't the best, but it is ok. I sell it for $30.00 delivered in the lower 48.

DOUG

I watched the accustat video last night, the quality is good and the commentary is to. Shame you can only watch it once or twice hough. I bet the video you have is a good one.
 
Back
Top