World 8 Ball recap....Efren beats Dennis O.... Shane loses...7-3

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rodney, and Earl are hanging on, not having lost a match yet. (2-0)

Earl plays Vincent Facquet for the hotseat of their bracket.

Rodney will play Karl Boyes for the hotseat in their bracket.

Cory suffered a loss right out of the gate, but is still hanging on winning his last match 7-0.

Francisco Bustamante lost a hill-hill match to Darryl Peach.

Efren Reyes takes down Dennis O. by a score of 7-5. Efren will be playing Antonio Lining for the hotseat.

Oliver Ortman defeats Mika Immonen 7-2.

Shane Van Boening goes down to Naoyuki Oi by a score of 7-3.

Thorsten H. will be playing Darren Appleton for the hotseat of their bracket

mandalamps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:)

Earl plays Vincent Facquet for the hotseat of their bracket.

Rodney will play Karl Boyes for the hotseat in their bracket.

Cory suffered a loss right out of the gate, but is still hanging on winning his last match 7-0.

Efren Reyes takes down Dennis O. by a score of 7-5. Efren will be playing Antonio Lining for the hotseat.

Thanks for the recap! :):)

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Earl plays Vincent Facquet for the hotseat of their bracket.Rodney will play Karl Boyes for the hotseat in their bracket.

Earllllllllllllll!!

Does Earl seem to be smiling more lately? Certainly seems to playing well of late. Both good to see.

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will they be playing for the hotseat?? It was my understanding that 4 from each group (the 2 winners left, and the 2 losers left) would go on to the single elim. brackets. ??

I'm sure you are probably right, Neil.

This format screws me up.....

Kimmo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you advice to look in the actual PDFs from the tournament....if you look at the individual results...they always seem to be mentioning the winning score (7) first regardless of which of the players actually won...

as far as i can see for example...Ortmann 7 - 2 Immonen was actuall Mika doing the winning and going forward in the bracket...

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
crazy this past year..........we watched the falling apart at the seams of one of the most dominate athletes in history in Tiger Woods.........and the coming again of the Pearl.

get em' Earl,
-Grey Ghost-

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you be the judge..

Earllllllllllllll!!

Does Earl seem to be smiling more lately? Certainly seems to playing well of late. Both good to see.

It's great to see him kicking ass once again.....It's safe to say he's a happy camper in this photo.

132716572.jpg

pooladdict

no doubt about it
Silver Member
you advice to look in the actual PDFs from the tournament....if you look at the individual results...they always seem to be mentioning the winning score (7) first regardless of which of the players actually won...

as far as i can see for example...Ortmann 7 - 2 Immonen was actuall Mika doing the winning and going forward in the bracket...

Are you sure? The brackets on AZ shows Oliver going forward, and Mika on the one loss side.

Again we seeem to be guessing about whats going on in a World Championship. Its a shame. Perhaps the Arab organizers are among the few to have funds to arrange a WC these days, but regarding promotion and information they seem to live in a different time age..

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you sure? The brackets on AZ shows Oliver going forward, and Mika on the one loss side.

Again we seeem to be guessing about whats going on in a World Championship. Its a shame. Perhaps the Arab organizers are among the few to have funds to arrange a WC these days, but regarding promotion and information they seem to live in a different time age..

I'm with you...looks like Oliver advanced to me.

Can't see it any other way.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

I'm sure some things can be lost in translation....
..wait a minute..
they're using Arabic numerals

Kimmo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you are right...now it does show Oliver going forwards...I swear it was the other way around just some hours ago...go figure