World Cup of Pool - Day 4 Updates

Colin Colenso

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dry break, Finland runs out real smooth to win 7-4...can Philippines keep their run going
I'll take Philippines 2 frames on the wire... if I get the US terminology correct. They're big favorites over Peach and Gray I think, but should be a good match. Crowd might get into it.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
I'll take Philippines 2 frames on the wire... if I get the US terminology correct. They're big favorites over Peach and Gray I think, but should be a good match. Crowd might get into it.

One thing I've noticed is that Euro crowd gets behind their teams and I think it gives them a boost. PI takes this one down 7-5 but stay ahead the entire set.

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
The commentating has basically sucked IMO.
Karl is just a douche, and Wych is just annoying.

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Wow @Karl degrading Kiamco's win at the Derby saying "it's played in a hotel with alot of pool tables"

What the hell has he won besides world Cup of pool and Mosconi cup? What a douche.

Colin Colenso

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow @Karl degrading Kiamco's win at the Derby saying "it's played in a hotel with alot of pool tables"

What the hell has he won besides world Cup of pool and Mosconi cup? What a douche.
He's won the World 8 Ball title and he was referring to television experience. It is relevant.

Stop getting your knickers in a knot over Karl, he's been fair and honest and humble imho.

Colin

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Just for that I want the Philippines to win. But can we just have 2 Carlo Biados? Warren has committed 3 errors in 3 frames by now. I would have preferred to have Lee Van Corteza, Orcullo or even Jeff Ignacio team up with Carlo.

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
He's won the World 8 Ball title and he was referring to television experience. It is relevant.

Stop getting your knickers in a knot over Karl, he's been fair and honest and humble imho.

Colin

Humble? Haha. Kiamco has been around longer than he's alive, the television lights aren't bothering him, he played flawless in the previous match.

B4IFURU18

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Humble? Haha. Kiamco has been around longer than he's alive, the television lights aren't bothering him, he played flawless in the previous match.

Biado played better in the first match too.

Warren is playing horrible now. Let's see.