WORLD POOL CHAMPIONSHIP (6-10 June2021) Champion $50K

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Man, the 9 seems to be stopping at the edge of this magic rack on every break.
That's a shocker Matchroom went back to templates from using triangles racking at WCOP and WPM. Actually that changes the tournament very much. 1 ball on the spot, template racking and no additional restrictions/requirements on the break.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it going to be a free stream?
Going to be?-It's been on since 7 AM EDT- UK is 5-6 hrs in front of us-It's free if you have a subscription to DAZN $99/yr when i signed up -Sign up now and you'll get the next Mosconi Cup also-Makes it worth it right there, plus you get a lot of boxing plus other sports.

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
Props to the 2nd session producer/director? for including other match content. Much more of what I would be expecting from a "world" class event.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did the afternoon session start? i cant get nothing but the morning session again

I finally got it- Couldn't get it on my TV straight up or The Fire Stick for 45 min.

Last edited:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This girl Fefi (or Marg or Maggie) plays good safety on Filler while down 0-3. Wins rack and now trail 1-3 and avoids whitewash :D
She has matching red glove to Tyler.

tenor.gif

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB miss 8 ball, Petr grab 3-0 lead
All the top guns struggle and trail in their Day 1 matches- Gorst, Shaw (0-6 at one point) and now SVB against underdogs who are 60 to 100 Fargorate points below.

Badpenguin

That's a shocker Matchroom went back to templates from using triangles racking at WCOP and WPM. Actually that changes the tournament very much. 1 ball on the spot, template racking and no additional restrictions/requirements on the break.
Apparently the no-break-rules do not apply to SVB, the ref just told him he is breaking too soft. After he worked on that break for a week.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who is that? Right now it’s Alex Lely and Kelly Fisher.
Really-? He said svb shot a 3 rail shot purely to loosen up "let out his stroke" when it was the shot 96% of pros would have played. He had called for him to leave himself a long cut. Maybe when he was wrong, he went with that excuse. Perhaps he couldnt see the angle from where he was sitting. A couple of other weak observations on the path of the ball and more.

Obviously he does know a lot-I was wrong. He is just not showing much of it this round so far.

Last edited:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Veronika Ivanovskaia (Fargo 670) upset Nick Malai who is about 100 Fargo points higher
veronika-ivanovskaia.jpg

2 good matches in Group stage (round 2) Winners side now
Gorst neck and neck with Mark Gray 3-3
Albin v Roberto Gomez