WORLD POOL CHAMPIONSHIP (6-10 June2021) Champion $50K

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane up 4-3 after a bad miss on the 5. Now he's in a dog fight.
That kid is playing really smart, he knows he can out run Shane so hes playing a containing safety or 2 way shot every single time until hes getting the nuts of a clear runout
Shane needs to do the same n get control of the game back n he shld be fine.
But right now, the kid is in control of the game

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice safe Shane played on the 4 with a run out after that.
Shane just needs to keep doing that and hit a 3 pack or so to put the kid to sleep.
Kids game is way mature beyond his age but he doesnt look ready to drop some packages on shane.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
gomez looking much sharper than sky.

i never thought of gomez as a contender for the tourney win. would be an amazing story, considering what happened in 2007. i remember feeling very sorry for him for losing in front of a (rather rowdy) home audience, and it seems to have scarred him.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
gomez looking much sharper than sky.

i never thought of gomez as a contender for the tourney win. would be an amazing story, considering what happened in 2007. i remember feeling very sorry for him for losing in front of a (rather rowdy) home audience, and it seems to have scarred him.
Based on Fargo, Gomez is not one of the ten best Filipinos. If he's a contender, it's because the top guys aren't here.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
They did same on U.S Open too.
Magic rack until last 16 to speed up racking and matches.
Then get triangles out!
Also i think players get this on players meeting..
Cool. Thanks for the info. I'm sure there was a rule known to the players. I just didnt know about it.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow Oliver leads Shane 7-5
There is a method to this kid's "madness". He's breaking good making 1 and 2 all the time. But has problem with long shots but somehow when he miss he gets roll .

Skess

Another sidearmer...
Silver Member
Oliver figured out the break first. Won 8 of 9 since being down 4-0.