WORLD POOL (nineball) CHAMPIONSHIP (6-10 April2022), UK, Winner $60K

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
haven't watched the studio stuff at all. but the production on both tables have been stellar, i like that they show bits from side matches in between and score slides, also panning across the venue
Agreed. Nobody sets things up things nearly as well as Matchroom. The live look ins are a bonus made possible by the superb set up of the arena and cameras.

hotelyorba

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice to see they're playing on Diamond tables this year, I guess they moved away from the Predator/Sams maybe because of recent experiences?

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is table 2 on a free livestream for the afternoon sessions? If so, is there a link? All I'm seeing now on the YouTube stream is a replay of the morning sessions.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice to see they're playing on Diamond tables this year, I guess they moved away from the Predator/Sams maybe because of recent experiences?

sounds plausible. i think the tables have been playing loose though, they should have stayed with 4 inch pockets. i hope they tighten up with big stage pressure later on

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mika shits in a ball and then snookers Kelly. Kelly misses the kick and Mika (finally) gets out to win 9-8.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a surprise. Free Youtube Table 2 matches feature bigger names than Table 1 (paid subscription) matches. Table 2 also feature more matches than Table 1.:LOL:

evening d1r.jpg

Reactions: VVP

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Michal Gavenciak shows what he is capable of advancing to L64 with wins over Sniegocki and Shaw. That Czech guy is a very seasoned player actually, been involved in action at German pool scene for years.