WPA will no longer ban players who join Matchroom

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
This is good news!

All the major events from Matchroom will now be sanctioned, which means there will be no ban for players who are WNT pros, or players who join qualifiers

IMG_0395.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0395.jpeg
    IMG_0395.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is good news!

All the major events from Matchroom will now be sanctioned, which means there will be no ban for players who are WNT pros, or players who join qualifiers
Where did you find this press release? hopefully it isnt some kind of fake news joke...

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
The Norwegian Pool Federation posted it on their facebook as soon as they got the pressrelease.

I also see that Windows Open posted it on their facebook-site.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
I am so proud of the internet community I am apart of.

Its been a long journey.

Emily muscled the WPA.

What is Emily's signature power pose?

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Norwegian Pool Federation posted it on their facebook as soon as they got the pressrelease.

I also see that Windows Open posted it on their facebook-site.
The whole thing may have gotten quite an interesting twist, Karl Boyes on his FB posted that this press release is a fake news without any further explanation. And I positively know that the mail european federations got from EPBF were truly sent by Gre Leenders. Now as crazy as it may sound someone may have pranked EPBF with a fake mail from "WPA". Until further explanation I would be quite cautious about the whole press release...

Mikkes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see Darren shared just the press release from WPA fb without any comment, it is only Karl Boyes spreading this "fake news" narrative, I wonder what it is all about...
I have no clue. Went to the offical WPA FB-Page and they posted this press release officially.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
I have asked Boyes to tell us what is fake about it then - does or does not WPA consider the WNT majors to be sanctioned events?

But no reply yet

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
This is more fun than calling it a second round of investment or attempt to attract more countries to work through Saudi leadership.

As an America billiard pro and educator. How can the American community provide support for pros training in the US?

Other agencies I work with make sure someone can speak their language to provide assistance for family issues or legal or law enforcement issues.

What is great about the pool room is it has the family feel with the professional corporate management and its multi-generational, multi-disciplinary and values mobility within the sport. No one is limited to playing on a barbox.

9 foot tables are standard for competition and should be bought for home purposes. It allows pool fans to practice their bar management, hospitality management and pool game.

If US Congress was full of pool players, then it is a lot easier to find common ground on dividing issues. Everyone loves to see youth enjoy billiard competition or live billiard events. Their eyes light up at trickshots or pocketing the nineball, getting addicted and having fun being around senior citizens.

Playing pool is more fun than a job interview or book learning. Let Americans have bar room sports in college. Start will billiards because of the history. Stop the erasure of billiards from American culture.

New York City is the home to billiards, New Brunswick New Jersey is home to the supply chain to outsource billiards.

Congratulations Brunswick led the effort and look at it today. Billiard rights to play in other countries is starting, rules about being in bars are changing. Bars are safe and can be protected by athletic leagues.

Last edited:

ALT_ESV

Karl Boyes simply saying “Fake News” drops him down on the respect for me. It’s not like any of this is his responsibility.