Xradarx

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Why are none of xradarx's posts showing. Can't find a search of then or anything. Only quotes of his posts show up.

I've never seen anything like that, even for banned members???

Jaden

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why are none of xradarx's posts showing. Can't find a search of then or anything. Only quotes of his posts show up.

I've never seen anything like that, even for banned members???

Jaden

A few other members have done the same -- deleted all their posts.

I think Neil was one of them.

Lou Figueroa

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Neil’s daughter would have to have been the one to do that since she used his account to say goodbye for Neil.
...RIP Neil
He was a loss to the forums, but I'm pretty sure he deleted many of his posts himself. He seems to have done it manually by editing them and he did not delete his NPR posts, only pool-related posts. He continued to post after the mass deletion. Many of his posts are still available.

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He was a loss to the forums, but I'm pretty sure he deleted many of his posts himself. He seems to have done it manually by editing them and he did not delete his NPR posts, only pool-related posts. He continued to post after the mass deletion. Many of his posts are still available.
Thanks

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Same thing I thought. Using hindsight I also wonder if the decision was likely spurred by finding out he was terminal/end was near, but it could be completely unrelated.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Neil’s daughter would have to have been the one to do that since she used his account to say goodbye for Neil.

Most likely done by admin.

That post/thread still makes me sad thinking about it.

RIP Neil

No, I briefly discussed this with Neil.

I think he had some beef with the administration and didn't want to contribute content, even his past posts. I asked him if there was some function that deleted everything and he said no, that he individually deleted his posts.

Lou Figueroa

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Most likely done by admin.

That post/thread still makes me sad thinking about it.

RIP Neil
That is not correct.

Neil did his own zapping,.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Perhaps admin deleted all his posts?
No. Harriman deleted them himself.

He didn't want to burn any bridges, given the paranoid and illogical and hate-filled content he put out with xraytardx username.

Good God, how can we possibly withstand his supergeniosity?!
Screenshot_20210820-071013__01.jpg

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
No. Harriman deleted them himself.

He didn't want to burn any bridges, given the paranoid and illogical and hate-filled content he put out with xraytardx username.

Good God, how can we possibly withstand his supergeniosity?!
It's funny though. The majority of them are quoted. LOL.

Deleting them does pretty much nothing.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member

You know what the funny thing is? He is probably completely surprised at the reactions he's gotten to his craziness. He probably thought it would be a big love fest of his hate for John schmidt.

He reminds me of all the Shane haters but taken to the nth degree. They love to call anyone who acknowledges Shane's greatness ass kissers too

Jaden

Last edited:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
No, I briefly discussed this with Neil.

I think he had some beef with the administration and didn't want to contribute content, even his past posts. I asked him if there was some function that deleted everything and he said no, that he individually deleted his posts.

Lou Figueroa
I remember that well. I felt pretty bad about it, at the time, as I really enjoyed his "What Would You Do?" posts, they were fun exercises, especially for a learning player such as myself at the time.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

It is actually beyond funny. He has said in the past that just because a post is quoted it is not mean he typed it.

Hilarious, as the site admins could easily repopulate every post he's made.

He's triple slick. Or not.