XXX rated trick shot.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
putt-putt44 said:
Adds New Meaning To '' 8 In The Corner, And Put Some Stank On It''....very Cool,,,,thanks For Sharing !!
I think we could even start a new thread of phrases to describe this. The 4 ball is now pink right? :) Does that make a combo?? You shoot like a P*&sy? I said shoot like youre in virginia, How do I get ball in hand from there? If I had followed through a little more you would have been F&*ked. I could go on.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Swing away, Meril....
Silver Member
LMAO...I think I dated her. I was wondering where all my cue balls kept disappearing to......

Southpaw

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Southpaw said:
LMAO...I think I dated her. I was wondering where all my cue balls kept disappearing to......

Southpaw
Oh man, I hope that you were equiped for the job. It appears that it would be like waving a pencil in Texas Stadium if you were not :)

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:
Hey i didnt get that email yet. :cool:
Lenny, I need to know that you are ober 21. Oh thats right you look at least 40 so I will be ojk with that. I thought I had sent it to you already, oh well I will send it now. Cheers mate.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
So I have had alot of response from this and believe it or not NO negative responses. Please let me know if you have not already what you thought. and any funny phrases if you have any for this. What would your one liner be to describe this?

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
bfdlad said:
Lenny, I need to know that you are ober 21. Oh thats right you look at least 40 so I will be ojk with that. I thought I had sent it to you already, oh well I will send it now. Cheers mate.
LOL,i was thinking i looked atleast 50. :)

Randy9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was what I thought it was and my response was "cool" LOL. I actually showed it to my wife and her response was "that's gross".

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
Randy9Ball said:
It was what I thought it was and my response was "cool" LOL. I actually showed it to my wife and her response was "that's gross".

Your wife just doesn't understand the hours of practice and dedication that it takes to play this sport :D :D

Josh Palmer

I'll take the 6 :)
Silver Member
Hahahahah

First thing my non-pool playing friend says... "At least she has squirt controlled." LOLOLOL hahaha Don't have to worry about deflection anyhow!

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bfdlad said:
I know this may not be the place but for those interested please PM me your email and I will forward it to you.

I was just curious, (just in the interest of educational sociology enquiry of course) whether any of our female az members pm'd you for the xxx video link ?.........;)

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
She should enter the trick shot competition on ESPN...

She might win by default...