S
Scottster
Guest
Hall of famer or not, I cant stand Danny D's Commentary. 
Scottster said:Hall of famer or not, I cant stand Danny D's Commentary.![]()
Scottster said:OOps I thought he was, I stand corrected. ( on the hall of fame part.)
JAM said:Danny was inducted into the Boxing Hall of Fame last year. That may be what you are thinking about.![]()
JAM
1pRoscoe said:I think what he is referring to is the fact that Danny talks nonstop about what he thinks the player will do/should do and is only right about 15% of the time.... He is usually in disagreeance with the co-commentator, who is usually correct.
Does this strike the head anywhere close?
1pRoscoe said:I think what he is referring to is the fact that Danny talks nonstop about what he thinks the player will do/should do and is only right about 15% of the time.... He is usually in disagreeance with the co-commentator, who is usually correct.
Does this strike the head anywhere close?
Tony Annigoni - eloquent, articulate, high knowledgeable of the game and is usually square on with patterns, predictions, etc.cuetechasaurus said:The age is getting to Danny. If you watch some of his commentating from just a few years ago, when he could see which ball was which, he was right quite often and there are some gems of quotes that are stuck in my head from him, that pertain to pool.
Who are the other commentators that you would prefer over Danny DiLiberto? Because he still remains one of my favorites (from the dozens of matches from years ago that I've watched).
cuetechasaurus said:Who are the other commentators that you would prefer over Danny DiLiberto?