Your favorite shirts to play in?

tjmc25

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was thinking its time for some new shirts to play in. I'm tired of just plain tshirts. I have a pull over jersey type shirt that I love to play it, its baggy and very comfy. Its also nice and light so I stay cool. Just looking for suggestions, links if you have them. Thanks in advance.
Trevor
 
Usually my nike shirts with some kind of phrase like:

crushingyou.jpg
 
I like the Whirling Dervish look. I like to spin around a lot, so that works for me.

Assless chaps and spurs are a perrenial treat for weekends only.

Don't forget a bowtie though and matching cumberbund for evenings out. Nothing says I PLAY POOL like the prom look.
 
This is my favorite t-shirt to play in......
 

Attachments

  • mypics 0801.jpg
    mypics 0801.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 495
I like my "Hi, I'm your friendly neighborhood Atheist" t-shirt. I wish it had a pocket. I'm lost without my classes case and pen in my breast pocket.

Dave Nelson
 
If you havent tried playing naked, I highly suggest you try it. Talk about liberating!

Chris
 
The only shirt I will play in :yes: is the same shirt that Efren is wearing in this pic, while playing in one of his matches at the DCC last year >>>

- Ghost

PS, Anybody who wants to know where to get one of these tees - shoot me a pm...:)
 

Attachments

  • EFREN REPRESENTING.jpg
    EFREN REPRESENTING.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 355
  • EFREN WEARING MY TEE 2.jpg
    EFREN WEARING MY TEE 2.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
I like to rock a wife beater that is about three sizes to small with stains of what ever I ate on the way to the pool room all over the front.
 
I always wear this around the house as a pre-game thing to get psyched up.

3381.jpg

Nick
 
For me it's a Hustlin clothing USA t-shirt, I'm not a gambler I just like the line of clothes!
 
Pool related if possible but there are not alot of options for collared and breathable fabric. Anything I wear I try to get ones that are either a size bigger or longer than a normal shirt. Dont need anyone besides my daughter calling me a plumber!
 
Back
Top