Pool Hall Photos From All Over.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No. It was Amar.

Okay, wait a minute. LOL! :grin-square:

Are you telling me that this player on the left-hand side of the picture, holding a pool cue in his right hand, to the left side of the player seated, wearing a black and white T-shirt is Amar? That's Tony Chohan. Amar ain't that tall!

Attachments

• mar292008JointedCue1stday077[1].jpg
    mar292008JointedCue1stday077[1].jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 3,320

blah blah

Shoebat
Okay, wait a minute. LOL! :grin-square:

Are you telling me that this player on the left-hand side of the picture, holding a pool cue in his right hand, to the left side of the player seated, wearing a black and white T-shirt is Amar? That's Tony Chohan. Amar ain't that tall!

....gold chain, pinky out on the cue... Yeah.

:) I'll bet you a signed dollar that's Amar. :wink:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=143137

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's Amar. His skin tone is a little bit lighter than Tony's.

Attachments

• P9058305[2].jpg
    P9058305[2].jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 3,174

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Taken by The Bent Page in Savaneta, a town on the island of Aruba. This improvised pool room serves as a hangout for the local fishermen, and like standard pool rooms everywhere, it also has a walk up bar and a jukebox.

How's this for playing outside? WOW! :)

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 3,088

sk8ordie

HTTR!
Silver Member
Interior view of "Chilie's Place," pool and billiards hall owned by Charles "Chilie" H. Fischer/Fisher, located at 112 North Los Angeles Street (now Anaheim Blvd.), ca. 1907

untitled-1.jpg

junkbond

The dog ate my stroke.
Silver Member
1913 Pacific Coast Amusement Co. Pool Hall. No one on the site knew where this hall was, but it looks nice.
That pool hall was in my hometown: San Luis Obispo, California. Like nearly all else of value in the town, however, it has been replaced by tourist-catching crap.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
South First Billiards in San Jose, California!

Attachments

• p43640-San_Jose-South_First_Billiards[1].jpg
    p43640-San_Jose-South_First_Billiards[1].jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 3,296

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Grafitti on the side of the "Billiards Parlor Building" in Brooklyn, NY!

Down Seventh Avenue to Flatbush (or, "The New Seventh Avenue"), I am always interested in the state of the "Leaf Wall" at the corner of Flatbush and 7th Ave. The progression usually goes like this - Pretty leaves painted on the wall, graffiti, pretty leaves painted on the wall, graffiti. You get the idea. However, as of today, some sort of art installation has sprouted. Couldn't tell if it is photos or clippings, but either way, a Park Slope Wall of Ephemera is growing on the side of the Billiard Parlor building.

Attachments

• 00092y76[1].jpg
    00092y76[1].jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 3,040

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The two sitting on the table made the "Bucket List", costumes included:grin::grin:

I have never heard of this term "bucket list." What does it mean?

Here's a pic of Vicorstown Inn in Ireland! :)

Attachments

• inn_poolroom[1].jpg
    inn_poolroom[1].jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 3,030

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's the pool room in New Zealand, complete with wood-paneling and snooker table. It's the Greenhill Lodge at Hawke's Bay!

Attachments

• greenhill-billiard-room[1].jpg
    greenhill-billiard-room[1].jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3,476