new Dick Neighbors cue

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Just got the "finished" photos and wanted to share....eight point wrapless cue, four points and body of red-orange cocobolo with four alternate points of bocote into birdseye maple, aegis with Dickie's rings...anxious to have it in my hands!
:p

Attachments

• RHN1.jpg
    RHN1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 892
  • RHN2.jpg
    RHN2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 892

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
You don't see many on here but Dick does make a fine looking cue.
Gives us a review and tell us how it plays.

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
You don't see many on here but Dick does make a fine looking cue.
Gives us a review and tell us how it plays.

Yes he does, and yes I will. It should be a player...G-10 radial pin, ivor-x ferrule with Triangle tip, 18 oz. and Dickie's taper! Really looking forward to it.

ramw5p

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
very underated

I beleive that Dickie is very inderated. The advice that he gives out here is unbeleivable. He kows his cues, and he does fantastik work for the price.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very nice, I love the contrast of the white joint and butt cap against the subtle colors of the wood. Beautiful cue, thanks for sharing.

-don

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
I beleive that Dickie is very inderated. The advice that he gives out here is unbeleivable. He kows his cues, and he does fantastik work for the price.
i dont know about INDERATED:wink:, but UNDERATED yes

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Thanks everybody for all the nice comments on Dickie's cue. I've been a fan of Dick's knowledge and craft for several years now and have heard lots of talk by players of his reputation for making an awesome playing cue. Gotta say he's top-notch to work with too, responsive and respectful.

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice cue!

Last night at league a guy was shooting with one of Dick's cues. It looked nice too, I was impressed. I hadn't seen one in person prior to that. Wish I'd of had a chance to hit with it.

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Well, of course it plays sweet!!
The cue arrived Wednesday and I took it to the ph Thursday night and played in a tournament with it (9-b, race to 3, dbl elim). Big mistake. I was more focused on the cue than shotmaking or position play, even broke with it, but I learned a lot about the cue by doing this. This is not a beginner's cue. You get rewarded for smoothness and punished for overhitting. Hit it right and it will do exactly what you want it to do, which is exactly how it should be. The cue is firm, not stiff, with great feel/feedback. This is the first G-10 pin I have played and I don't really feel much difference between this pin and others, but the cue plays really good and I really like Dick's tapers. Fit and finish is excellent, service was great, cuemaker's attitude was totally friendly and professional, was delivered early at a good price. What more could I ask for? Auto-aim wasn't an option...

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Hey Tommy! Life treating you good? Still playing that Tad? Pix do no justice to this cue, you should see the cocobolo up close and all around, just wild! Dick did a really nice job and the cue plays sweet, gonna do some 14.1 today. Take care my friend.