Are the Earth signs on the rise?

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For many years water signs ( scorpio,cancer & pisces) dominated the WPBA.
During the recent tournamenmts water signs are appearing to be loosing their grip on the titles in the game and Earth signs are becoming more visible.Is this increaed visibility of Earth signs a temporary phenomenon or going to last for a while?:cool:

Earth signs:
Capricons - Jasmin Ouschan, Ga yang Kim & Monica web
Virgo - Kelly Fisher

water signs:
Scorpio- karen Corr
Cancer: Janet Lee
Pisces: Allison Fisher

Njhustler1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you know i was thinking the same exact thing and actually couldn't sleep last night because i was worrying about it. such a shocking turn of events. :groucho:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
During the recent tournamenmts water signs are appearing to be loosing their grip on the titles in the game and Earth signs are becoming more visible.Is this increaed visibility of Earth signs a temporary phenomenon or going to last for a while?:cool:

Earth signs:
Virgo - Kelly Fisher

water signs:
Scorpio- karen Corr

Age might play a small part too.:wink: Johnnyt

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you know i was thinking the same exact thing and actually couldn't sleep last night because i was worrying about it. such a shocking turn of events. :groucho:

What did u figure out from your sleepless night? Do you think it is only temporary and the things will rivert back to the domination by the water signs?:cool:

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
The earth signs, especially virgos and capricorns, are notorious for being methodical and dedicated. Perfect traits for the calculating pool player. It still takes tremendous training and whatnot, but scorpios and pisces are very flighty and maybe have to work harder at building and sticking to routine; whereas virgos and caps adore routine. It's possible that the aspects of pool and fundamentals come easier to those types of people. I know it does for me (virgo).

However, you won't see a lot of fancy and ultra-creative shots from those types of players. I wonder what Effren is... he's so creative with his shots. The other great one-pocket players are potential candidates to look at further too. Cliff, Scott, Shannon, and all the others I can't think of right now. heh

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

Earth signs:
Virgo - Kelly Fisher

water signs:
Scorpio- karen Corr

I couldn't tell you. I'm a Leo and as you may already know, Leo's don't believe in astrology.

Chris

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread made me realize something....we here at AZ have officially ran out of shit to talk about. Shut down the site for a year and then we can all come back next year with new stories :)

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
i def. do feel like we do run out of stuff to talk about sometimes.....

and just when you think we are saved by a newbie with a good question......they ask "what kind of aiming system does X person use" lmfao

or like my recent favorite. "the specs of shanes cue?" WHO CARES lol

sometimes its brutal isn't it.....but ya gotta love it ya know:rolleyes::smile:

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member
Heres a cool sign :grin-square:

salt of the earth !!

Attachments

• homeless.jpg
    homeless.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 176

Rip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Vagabond!
News Flash--- Virgo's are taking over the world and will dominate every aspect of life as you know it. :wink:
Signed---Rip the Virgo :grin: aka "The nitpicking arrogant little bastard".

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member

Earth signs:
Virgo - Kelly Fisher

water signs:
Scorpio- karen Corr
I think Hal Houle described this in a post years ago. It works but it's not exact - and you're not supposed to be talking about it.

pj
chgo