OMGWTF gets stiffed in money game...

terminal_288

@terminal_288
Silver Member
Yes and your paper is due in the moring... (I kid I kid)
Seriously you stiffed some one thats on you does that make you a bad person I can't judge you, although saying "I accept the fact that I am a "creature of the black lagoon", or a b*tch, lowlife, whatever you got" just a wee bit over the top doi't you think or not who knows. As for drafting um no I'm sitting here 6 finger typing this watching history detectives on PBS. The Only answer that I doubt I'll get is IF things had gone the otherr way and Melinda Stiffed you how would you react?

Yes and your paper is due in the moring... (I kid I kid)
Seriously you stiffed some one thats on you does that make you a bad person I can't judge you, although saying "I accept the fact that I am a "creature of the black lagoon", or a b*tch, lowlife, whatever you got" just a wee bit over the top doi't you think or not who knows. As for drafting um no I'm sitting here 6 finger typing this watching history detectives on PBS. The Only answer that I doubt I'll get is IF things had gone the otherr way and Melinda Stiffed you how would you react?
Well I already answered that question. It's funny that people only want to believe one side of the story. But it is expected. This will not diminish me as a person by far. If people think it will guess again. As far as the names, uhhhh I am not in 3rd grade people. But if you go racial than I got something for you. Otherwise keep em' comin. All your doing is wasting ur time over something that does nothing to do with you. All ur doing is what Melinda supposingly says I want, which is fame (wrong). Is this what gives people purpose? LOL (sad).... I said I accept the blame. But that is all I am saying

Well i think omgwtf should hire bartram to try and collect. After all he did convince sc5 to pay up! And i think a lot of people would have bet against that lol!

But seriously i think the girl in question admits it was wrong leaving the match for whatever reason. Jumping all over people and insults does'nt ever get anybody anywhere.

Hopefully this can all be resolved peacefully, maybe come to an agreement work out a payment arrangement. I have never had anyone owe me that much money but i always figure if someone ever did the last thing i would do is attack and ridicule them that would insure even further that i would'nt get paid. But to each their own i guess.
Well I am just gonna keep this simple and sweet. I will wait for that to happen.

P.s. I don't jump outta anything and I definitely don't crawl outta things. Obviously you people are the judges supposingly so I guess since this is about you, you should be the one's making decisions. Huh??? It's also funny how everybody is sayin sh*t, but yet I haven't gotten nothing from OMGWTF as she hasn't from me. Go figure. You claim all these things but yet she hasn't posted on this once. I just posted last night. What's next?

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is our business. Because of azbilliards bad businessmen and pathetic cheats are going to learn that they can't get away with their disgusting actions. By us making a mockery of anyone who pulls this crap we are creating a deterrent for would be loser-cheats. We are making it our business to better the pool world. You are reaping what you've sown.

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"I accept the blame. But that is all I am saying "

Are you finished?

Who bet the over 23 pages?

TimmyB80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't believe everyone didn't see this coming from a mile away. Shame on you! This is obviously the best media ploy ever created... a dubious creation by both parties, to promote the rematch (or conclusion of the initial match?) of the CENTURY (okay, first quarter of the YEAR)!!

Good versus evil, angel versus devil. This is a classic example/twist of Rock IV. Remember when Apollo Creed let the Russian mutilate (yes, killing counts) him, only to infuriate Rocky...nay...the NATION!?!?
What ensued? Only the best boxing match ever to hit cable television...

I gotta go, Jerry Maguire is almost over... SHOW ME THE MONEY (ouch...)!!! Lol.

P.S. This is just a figment of my imagination, please don't post on how stupid this sounds... it's comedic genius... I need something to do whilst I try and bring back Flight of the Concords.

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
I am just keeping up with you. Isn't that what people wanted. Me to respond? Well I am and doesn't seem like too many people have anything to say all of a sudden.

Look, here is forum posting 101.

Every post here isn't directed to you. If you look at my post I was replying to LAMas - I quoted LAMas - not you.

This post I am replying to you because I am quoting you. Don't need to reply if you get it. ;)

S.G.

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Timmy that really was comedic genius. Bringing back the chonchords would make my year.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i was there until 4 am as was melinda.

How long do you consider a "break" to be during a match.

6 hrs and you never came back.

Why would you get mad if someone asked if you were coming back, that is a legit question, if I has gambling and someone took a half hour break I would want to know where they went and I would also consider it a move to try and get me out of stroke and pissed off.

Just meet melinda at hardtimes and POST THE DAMN MONEY

now you know that a 24 hour break is not allowed in a gambling match, as if you didn't know that already.

Sometimes you have to look around a realize that if everyone says you are in the wrong then maybe what you did was wrong.

Do you really think everyone here agrees with Melinda becasue they know her personally and are her best friend, NO, not everyone likes her and she knows that.

Walking out without telling your opponent you are leaving the pool room or parking lot for a long period of time is just WRONG. plain and simple

AND 1 other thing, just for your own protection, walking into a pool room where no one knows you and talking shit to the girl behind the counter will not serve you to well in the future.

Every post here isn't directed to you. If you look at my post I was replying to LAMas - I quoted LAMas - not you.

This post I am replying to you because I am quoting you. Don't need to reply if you get it. ;)

S.G.
Why so touchy? Da*n. I am responding to both of you. So no need for ur forum 101 lessons. What? Are you the only one allowed to write things? Why not write a response to what I said then. Or tell LAMas to tell me what they think bout my blog, not that it even matters. Right???? Later

i was there until 4 am as was melinda.

How long do you consider a "break" to be during a match.

6 hrs and you never came back.

Why would you get mad if someone asked if you were coming back, that is a legit question, if I has gambling and someone took a half hour break I would want to know where they went and I would also consider it a move to try and get me out of stroke and pissed off.

Just meet melinda at hardtimes and POST THE DAMN MONEY

now you know that a 24 hour break is not allowed in a gambling match, as if you didn't know that already.

Sometimes you have to look around a realize that if everyone says you are in the wrong then maybe what you did was wrong.

Do you really think everyone here agrees with Melinda becasue they know her personally and are her best friend, NO, not everyone likes her and she knows that.

Walking out without telling your opponent you are leaving the pool room or parking lot for a long period of time is just WRONG. plain and simple

AND 1 other thing, just for your own protection, walking into a pool room where no one knows you and talking shit to the girl behind the counter will not serve you to well in the future.
Ahhh I waited for this. 1st off, I said what I wanted to say bout the match. Get over it. Secondly, it was not 6 hrs. when she started assuming. 3rdly, is this any of your business??????

And last but not least. Just for your protection. The comment on me cursing the worker off.... Whoever said I did that can kiss it. I never cursed anyone and never would for no reason. If you don't believe that ask Max Eblerle since people are naming names in this stupid blog. If looking at a cue and then letting the cashier know I will let her know is cursing at her than LOL people in L.A. really do have issues. Like I said. Stick wit facts. No need to make sh*t up. Especially something like that.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am just keeping up with you. Isn't that what people wanted. Me to respond? Well I am and doesn't seem like too many people have anything to say all of a sudden.

Why are you even here on AZ???

There is no defending your actions.

Actions define what type of person you are.

Here is the most pertinent question.....

"Do you plan on making things right with Melinda?"

Or are you here just to stir the shit some more??

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ahhh I waited for this. 1st off, I said what I wanted to say bout the match. Get over it. Secondly, it was not 6 hrs. when she started assuming. 3rdly, is this any of your business??????

And last but not least. Just for your protection. The comment on me cursing the worker off.... Whoever said I did that can kiss it. I never cursed anyone and never would for no reason. If you don't believe that ask Max Eblerle since people are naming names in this stupid blog. If looking at a cue and then letting the cashier know I will let her know is cursing at her than LOL people in L.A. really do have issues. Like I said. Stick wit facts. No need to make sh*t up. Especially something like that.

you really have a way of deflecting the truth,

if you left anyone would ASSUME you left, why is that so hard to understand

why would you get mad at someone asking if you are coming back and why would you leave your cues there all night if you planned on fishing the match.

sounds like you used the text as an excuse to not come back and then in the morning you realized, or shit I have no cues and made up a story so you could try and make yourself look better.

you say you have answered the question but you havn't.

good luck finding a backer, unless he is a desperate male trying to get laid.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why are you even here on AZ???

There is no defending your actions.

Actions define what type of person you are.

Here is the most pertinent question.....

"Do you plan on making things right with Melinda?"

Or are you here just to stir the shit some more??

I can answer this one NO

at the very least she should go back and finish the match, and POST THE DAMN MONEY

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

S.G.

When one (Asia) gets excited and starts to grasps for straws, there comes misplaced agression. How do you spell deflection?:):thumbup:

demonrho

Registered Amuser
Silver Member
I informed your friend that I was taking a break. Not using the bathroom. Not making a phone call. A break. Now if she mistook that, I understand. ...

Why not text Melinda directly and work out some sort of solution? Then you can put this business behind you.