jeanette leeon fox news

jersey jer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just saw Jeanette doing fathers day spot/commercial for Bass pro Shops on fox news was an interesting watch. she was hawking a smoker and fishing reel....
pretty cool that a top name in pool is on fox news, and advertising for something outside the billiard industry.
is it just me or does it seem like a wierd combo though? jeannette and bass pro shops?

M HOUSE

Silver Member
Why not?

I just saw Jeanette doing fathers day spot/commercial for Bass pro Shops on fox news was an interesting watch. she was hawking a smoker and fishing reel....
pretty cool that a top name in pool is on fox news, and advertising for something outside the billiard industry.
is it just me or does it seem like a wierd combo though? jeannette and bass pro shops?

Jeanette and Bass Pro Shops, why not?
Jeanette and any national brand, why not?

It is not necessary for anyone watching the commercial to even know she plays pool for her to be an effective Spokesperson.

jersey jer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeanette and Bass Pro Shops, why not?
Jeanette and any national brand, why not?

It is not necessary for anyone watching the commercial to even know she plays pool for her to be an effective Spokesperson.

She is a dazzling personality and yes she's a great choice regardless of the product. As i am one of the people who knows who she is i look for a connection. since there's usually some link but jeanette doesnt strike me as the outdoors-ey woman you might associate with bass proshops. she very well may be, and she might shop there all the time for herself, but thats not part of her public persona as i know it. thats all my comment was about

i want to congratulate Jeanette and i want more Jeanette out there.

She should be a fox and freinds regular.

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
I was trying to figure out who Jeanette Leeon was. Seriously, I was. It just didn't register.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jersey jer...Bass Pro Shops is just one of Jeanette's major sponsors (the owner of the company likes pool, and likes Jeanette Lee). She is the first pro poolplayer, that I know of, to secure a major 'outside industry' sponsor. Good for her...of course it doesn't hurt that she is represented by a high-powered agent! Go Jeanette! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

M HOUSE

Silver Member
Not her first venture outside pool

This is not her first venture outside of the pool world. Does anyone else remember when she hosted the Bowling show on ESPN? The lanes were outdoors.

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Another of her sponsors is Liquid Wick Pool Cues, whose manufacturing plant is here in Albuquerque (I think I remember hearing that, not positive). I don't think Jeanette plays with one, though. I saw a piece of Liquid Wick Chalk the other day and wondered if it would be a collectable!
:p

bobroberts

Pool player
Silver Member
Jeanette is a smart women who knows how to make a buck. i'm sure she has an agent who tries to get her work. Good for her.
Hopefully she comes up with a script of her life story and they make a movie about her.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I was trying to figure out who Jeanette Leeon was. Seriously, I was. It just didn't register.

You were right all along, jason. I did some checking with a friend of mine who works out as Bass Pro, and a Miss Jeanette Leon did indeed work there in the "Outdoor Cooking" department.
Sadly, Miss Leon had to leave Bass Pro after a tragic smoker explosion that occurred during a demonstration for some Japanese tourists.
Fortunately for Miss Leon, however, doctors were able to sucessfully remove a rack of babyback ribs from her abdominal area that ultimately saved her life. Here she is a few weeks after the explosion. :)

Last edited:

rodbuilder

Registered
Brunswick and the boating industry

Brunswick Corp. is also the parent company of Mercury Marine,
makers of Mercury Outboards ,Mercruiser Sterndrives and
inboard marine engines.

paksat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
She is a dazzling personality and yes she's a great choice regardless of the product. As i am one of the people who knows who she is i look for a connection. since there's usually some link but jeanette doesnt strike me as the outdoors-ey woman you might associate with bass proshops. she very well may be, and she might shop there all the time for herself, but thats not part of her public persona as i know it. thats all my comment was about

i want to congratulate Jeanette and i want more Jeanette out there.

She should be a fox and freinds regular.

No she's not, but a very large majority of pool players fish when they get the chance.