Club Membership

Mr. Wiggles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New to AZ

Great site, a few questions, I have no problem posting comments. Don't quite understand Friends request. I allowed Cocobolo Cowboy to be my friend. What does being my friend constitute? If Coco man wanted to be my friend and I allowed him to, why has he not contacted me or am I not looking in the right place. Will my eventual correspondence with Coco man be private or for all to see?

BrandyWine

Mike's Better Half
Silver Member
Hi...I've been asked several times how to sign up for membership. You will find that under "Quick Links" in top right hand corner of your screen.

If you choose to sign up for 6 or more months of membership you can pick your choice of keychain or patch free of charge.

Mike gives me a list usually monthly of new members, I PM you for your address and mail them out.

If you would like to purchase any patches or keychains they are $2.50 each and payment can be made to Mike on PayPal at: housepro@azbilliards.com
Then send me a PM letting me know your address and I'll follow up.;)

Attachments

• AZB 003.jpg
    AZB 003.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 493
  • keychain.jpg
    keychain.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:

gabesmom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi...I've been asked several times how to sign up for membership. You will find that under "Quick Links" in top right hand corner of your screen.

If you choose to sign up for 6 or more months of membership you can pick your choice of keychain or patch free of charge.

Mike gives me a list usually monthly of new members, I PM you for your address and mail them out.

If you would like to purchase any patches or keychains they are $2.50 each and payment can be made to Mike on PayPal at: housepro@azbilliards.com
Then send me a PM letting me know your address and I'll follow up.;)

How about putting the year on the patches/keychains. Then each year people can buy them again - and start a collection. I know festivals, etc., do this.

And it's a way to sell them year after year, helps AZB year after year to help with annual expenses, and people can start their collection. And if they come with a person's annual membership, it shows the year they were a member.

These first ones that have no year would be a collector's item! :grin:

Just an idea. :)

BrandyWine

Mike's Better Half
Silver Member
That's a fantastic idea.

Many ideas have already been hashed out from embossing, laminated, raised lettering, more info, multi-color and much more.:eek:

Unfortunately, the cost would raise significantly and the actual money made goes right back in the pot. These gifts are of appreciation and in no way a heavy money maker for AZB as we cover the postage and sell them at cost.

This is a way to show a little appreciation that we care. :)

Mr. Wiggles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Membership

Great site, my wife hates it! What's V cash and what's it good for. What are the little green boxes all about. Yearly mem. Is $35? How much is a lifetime membership? If you don't have lifetimes then why not? Do you guys have a booth at the Riviera in Vegas, then I would join there when I go. You really need a forum for all things LEAGUE as most people get tired of the ranting. I am new and already tired of it! Awesome sight even though it's not perfect, it's the best pool site.

BrandyWine

Mike's Better Half
Silver Member
This site has many features...
Most interesting and up-to-date information is right on the front page at AZBilliards.com

*forum
*buy and sell
*honoring mentors passed
*live scoring
*live video coverage of events
*photos of professional players
*news from years past to present
*archives photos and news
*yearly giveaways and contests

and much much more. Mike and Jerry are always working on new ideas for the site, feeding boards with information, traveling around the globe, bringing patrons the most up-to-date news...
never a dull moment

poolcrazy

Huebler Collector
Silver Member
Membership

Hello Mike
I have enjoied meet alot of pool junkies like myself
The club membership is a great idea, just wanted to say thanks
signed for a year,
Terry Bajorek
AKA poolcrazy

susiehaynes

hello!

i am new here. and i am enjoying. i hope to enjoy more. and to learn something new. i wanted to know how to avail the membership? thank you.

more power! :)

CarlB

Formerly AfghanBilliards
Silver Member
Just got the membership...I hope what little bit it is, that it helps at least in some way.

I feel I have added something that was missing...I a MEMBER now. :D woohoo.

Thanks for all you do AZB, your great!

Carl

BrandyWine

Mike's Better Half
Silver Member
Not true....nice try.

Membership is like being in the "club". There are perks. Mike sometimes runs specials for club members. You either get a cool patch or an awesome keychain.

It's your way to help support the site and funding is circulated back into the site and pool player fund.

I believe there are extra vBucks and message storage also. If you have any questions please direct them to Mr. Wilson (moderator) or myself. Thanks.:thumbup:

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member
Not true....nice try.

Membership is like being in the "club". There are perks. Mike sometimes runs specials for club members. You either get a cool patch or an awesome keychain.

It's your way to help support the site and funding is circulated back into the site and pool player fund.

I believe there are extra vBucks and message storage also. If you have any questions please direct them to Mr. Wilson (moderator) or myself. Thanks.:thumbup:

BW,

Sorry. I shoulda put on my serious hat. :D

The extra PM space alone is worth the price of membership.

sweatinNbettin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Extra V Bucks?

Ok, I joined and just noticed that members get extra vbucks? Can anyone tell me how much and when you get those? Thanks