Club Membership

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'm just checking to see if my name is in blue, and if my membership thingy is there.

AZ is great, I been here a while now, not near as long as some, I have seen its ups and downs-all normal healthy forum things. Nothing different than other SUCCESSFUL forums go through.

Its a great place to conduct business, litterly millions of $$$'s of transactions happen b/c people meet here and do their deal's. I'v done probably $500,000 buying/selling here-I dont talk about it until now, and only to validate a earilier post just above this one. For the one occasional bad deal there are alot more good ones, perhaps better than ebay i :confused: dunno:confused:

so everyone pay a membership and keep things going and let the guys here make a few $$$ they earned it,

respectfully

eric

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Fatboy for posting this. I sometimes get so busy that I forget "who packed my parachute". Thanks AZ, keep up the great work.

Tank138

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why no Blue Name ???

Mike ,
Why no Blue Name after renewing a club membership for a year???
Plus no extra V Cash?
Tank

Voodoo Daddy

One Pocket 101
Blue name or vbucks aside...I just bought in to help things along.

Voodoo~~~really wants his blue name and his vbucks <LOL> but really wants the site to stay around

robertno1pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Voodoo Daddy said:
Blue name or vbucks aside...I just bought in to help things along.

Voodoo~~~really wants his blue name and his vbucks <LOL> but really wants the site to stay around

I re-uped for another year cause I hear Obama was going to offer a double the V-Bucks stimulus package. I want a free piece of the cheese.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/89559280@N00/218654742/

gsm1sw

Banger by birth
Gold Member
Silver Member
"Support AzB" is no longer in the links. Just letting you know.

For those who want to help support the site but aren't really in a shopping mood, we now offer a paid membership which offers a few benefits.

Extra PM space
larger avatars allowed
extra vbucks
random drawings

Click on "links" up at the top of the screen and then choose "support AzB" for details.

This paid membership is not in any way required. It is just a way for those who are interested to help support the site.

Mike

BrandyWine

Mike's Better Half
Silver Member
If you are new and poking around and cannot get logged on or having trouble... go to the main site and call or have a friend PM me or email us at AZBilliards.com.

We try to keep out the spammers to protect our AZBers.:thumbup:

If you need any help getting around on the site or general questions just PM me. Any moderating issues... PM to Mr. Wilson ...

PetToilet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
is the keychain for any club member or only those who have signed up for a 6 month+ membership?

I wanted to wear it proudly to some pool halls to see if anyone else goes there

edit: just saw it in the marketplace

Last edited:

mamono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm looking to support the forums too, but cannot access the link. Is there any other way?

BrandyWine

Mike's Better Half
Silver Member
OK.....done....
Mike just said he fixed the Link.
Go under Quick Links at the top, then go to Support AZB.
Thanks for the reminders. :)
Donna

DirtyIrish

Not even close to the OGs
Silver Member
I've paid

Mike I have paid for a year in advance what bennies do I now have? and could someone explain what drawings and what is Vcash? I'm trying how to add what I play with and how to put up what kind of stuff I have in the bag,aso Jim Murnak made me a Vietnam Veterans bag and I am pretty damn proud of it as if any of you know of Jim and his work it is fantastic
Irish

pooladdict

no doubt about it
Silver Member
For some strange reason I have always ignored the stickys. Just saw this one, and have now sent money via Paypal. I hope more people can support AZbilliards, the best pool site in the world!