TAR day 3

dannyb78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
does anyone know who won the first 2 games of day 3. just the first 2 games. I bought the stream but at a pool tourny

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really wish I could watch this, but this is a busy weekend for me. What a bummer, because Bustamante is one of my favorite players.

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
updates please

I know it is a pain to ask for updates. I wish i did not have so many medical bills i would buy the stream.....would love to watch it....any info would be greatly appreciated..............mike

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Currently 10-5

Shane breaks and makes two balls and is open on the one.

He runs it out to get within four. 10-6

Jaden

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rack 17:
Shane with a perfect break - makes the 1&2 w/ a shot on the 3....makes a fairly tough shot on the 4 while bridging over the 10.....misses the 5 while trying to follow up and down the table for the 6. Busty then makes the 6 but rolls up behind the 8 - hooking himself...or so we thought....does a slight masse to pocket the 7....then its a routine 8, 9, & 10 for the rack.

Busty 11-6

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Shane breaks perfect.

He makes the two and the one and sets up for the three with an open table.

He got a little elevated on the four over the ten. Played it in the corner with a relatively straight shot on the six, he rattled out the five.

Busty makes the five and six and then hooks himself behind the eight trying to get from the six to the seven.

HE may not even be able to see it one rail. He manages to slightly masse and cut it into the corner.

wow that was a nice out after that mistake to take it to 11-6

JAden

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rack 18:
Busty breaks dry. Shane plays safe by rolling up onto the 8 but he leaves the edge of the one. Looked like a fairly routine safe but he missed it. Back and forth they go on the one. Shane gets the first shot on the 1 and misses it by about 1/3 diamond. Busty runs out smoothly. Looking pretty comfortable.

Busty 12-6

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After a brief break

Rack 19:
Busty breaks pocketing the 7 ball with a shot on the 1 and nothing tied up. He overruns position on the 2 a bit but recovers nicely. Stays in line and runs um out.

Busty 13-6 and looking good.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rack 20:
Busty breaks, making the 7 & the 9. He has an off angled cross side bank on the 1 and he can't straighten it out enough. Shane really needs this rack. He steps to the table making the 1 but kissing off the 8 and leaving himself real tough on the 2. He goes for the shot anyway and puts it right into the center of the pocket!!! Very difficult shot. He gets a little funny on the 5 when he doesn't draw back far enough but he manages to pocket the 5 and finish off the rack.

Busty 13-7 but Shane is breaking.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rack 21:

Shane breaks makes the 6 but a kiss puts him in a bad spot. That's becoming the story of the match as far as Shane's break is concerned. Shane pushes out and Busty passes it back to him.

I had to step away from the action for a second so I'm not certain what happened but I did see Busty pocket the 9 and 10.

Busty 14-7