Show me your titlist conversions!!!

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Cue are sold

This one is GREAT!
Too bad tank was involved in the making of this cue. :frown:[/QUOTE]
Chris,:confused::help:
I never have a problem with Tank and it was a smooth Deal and the Cue was a Nutz.
Ralf

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's my Bob Frey Titlist. Full splice, purpleheart.

IMG_3537.jpg

IMG_3540.jpg

IMG_3539.jpg

gh8st

Registered
^ Rexus31-
That is a beauty you got there! Vivd veneers and purpleheart!

keep them titlist coming.

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Top cue is a Scruggs that I got from Jack Justice. Jack & Tim traded case for cue, and I purchased it from Jack when he retired. The next one is a Lambros which Mike built for me about 15 years ago 3/8-10 flat faced. The next one down is another Lambros which was built from a one piece 26 1/2 rosewood blank circa1920-1930 era which was dead straight still. It has Mikes ultra-joint. This is the only wrapless titlist Mike ever did. The final one is also a Lambros that I purchase from member soldtonight about 12 years ago. This one has Mikes Ultra Joint 2. I talked to Mike Lambros at SBE a few years ago and asked him how many conversions he ever did, and he said 6. So, these are very rare and he also told me he would not do anymore. So, there's my 3 Lambros's and my Scruggs which is special to me too!
IkGU6Z2.jpg

07P8K1K.jpg

3oQLwwd.jpg

Last edited:

chalkdust

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
20220304_143309.jpg
20220304_143309.jpg
20220304_143309.jpg
Here's mine with a South West shaft, done by a gentleman named Fred Fairchild, I call it a Fred West. As you can see I didn't have the heart to sand on it. I'm sure there are some cool colors hidden under that patina but I like her just the way she is.

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
Some of mine...

The collection is missing a TAD Titlist, Ginacue Domino Titlist, and two currently being made(Brazilian Rosewood and Oak Titlist's). The top Tim Scruggs in the picture is no longer with me.
Dan Z

IMG_3610.jpg

IMG_3611.jpg
That top TS is beautiful really they all are lol but If I had to pick it would be top one 😍