FS: Cosmo Chalk One of the rarest chalk in the world

poolchady

Zen Custom Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Yoz bros,

I was able to get some Cosmo chalks from a Japanese friend. These are the last few boxes left. Cosmo chalks are considered the best chalk ever. They are no longer in production. FIVE for $45. The shipping fee is fixed $20. I only have 3 boxes. Send me an email if you were interested. Paypal only unless you buy more than 100. :thumbup:

cosmochalk-112301844.jpg

cosmochalk-312301906.jpg

cosmochalk-312301906.jpg

Last edited:

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
This is the best chalk I've ever tried. Until I run out it will be all I use.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I just tried one a couple of days ago and I was mightily impress and can see what led to todays Kamui chalk.
The powder is extremely fine and you can tell when you apply, it doesn't feel sandy or coarse like when you apply other chalk.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yoz bros,

I was able to get some Cosmo chalks from a Jap friend. These are the last few boxes left. Cosmo chalks are considered the best chalk ever. They are no longer in production. FIVE for $45. The shipping fee is fixed $20. I only have 3 boxes.

Is that five pieces of chalk for $45, plus $20 shipping?

FAST_N_LOOSE

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
i see you still have a lot left, that was years ago sir :)

I DO..... BUT, I COULDN'T PASS UP THE CHANCE TO GET MORE. THANKS FOR HOOKING ME UP WITH MY ORIGINAL BATCH.

CHADY, I SENT YOU A MESSAGE WITH ANOTHER BUYERS E-MAIL PLEASE BE SURE TO CONTACT HIM.

Is that five pieces of chalk for $45, plus $20 shipping?

HAVE YOU TRIED IT? IMO, IT'S BETTER THAN KAMUI, AND IT COSTS LESS. THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL STUFF THAT HAS BEEN IMITATED BY OTHER CHALK COMPANIES.

Marcus

Last edited:

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I want some but, $20 to ship 5 pieces of chalk.....
You have mentioned that it comes from overseas....SO, you do not really have it, you are just a third party selling it right? And someone just doing a drop shipping.

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
You have mentioned that it comes from overseas....SO, you do not really have it, you are just a third party selling it right? And someone just doing a drop shipping.

Poolchady himself is overseas, he has the chalk and he is the one selling it.
It is against forum rules and generally just bad form to complain about the price of a product.

gr. Dave

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Poolchady himself is overseas, he has the chalk and he is the one selling it.
It is against forum rules and generally just bad form to complain about the price of a product.

gr. Dave
Did you see me complaining? Or did you assume that i was complaining? Assumption is a mother of all f...ups you know.
I was actually trying to understand why shipping cost is so high.
And by the way, i did not see you say anything to this fellow - no tutorials on forum rules here huh:

Originally Posted by Buster8001
I want some, and would buy some, but nothing that small costs $20 bucks to ship.

Josh

I wonder why is that....

Last edited:

FAST_N_LOOSE

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0

CHADY = THE SELLER IS OVERSEAS.

I BELIEVE HE IS IN TAIPEI.

I'M NOT THE SELLER, BUT I'VE DEALT WITH HIM MANY TIMES. I WAS JUST GIVING A HEADS UP THAT HE SHIPS FROM OVERSEAS, THAT IS WHY SHIPPING IS SO PRICEY.

Marcus

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Talk about assumptions, you make 3 yourself right here.

Kevin
No arguments here. You are right. However, i could say that i was ASKING, not assuming....Anyways, i agree.

I'M NOT THE SELLER, BUT I'VE DEALT WITH HIM MANY TIMES. I WAS JUST GIVING A HEADS UP THAT HE SHIPS FROM OVERSEAS, THAT IS WHY SHIPPING IS SO PRICEY.

Marcus
Thank you Marcus. That is all i needed to know.
Without someone telling me what is a bad/good form.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0

Marcus

Marcus

Do you chalk after every shot like "normal" chalk or is it the once a rack deal like Kamui?

Thanks

Kevin

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Marcus

Do you chalk after every shot like "normal" chalk or is it the once a rack deal like Kamui?

Thanks

Kevin
Valid question. My friend is sponsored by Kamui and he tells me that it "once a rack thing" as you put it.
If Kosmo is the same way, then it is worth buying.

FAST_N_LOOSE

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
Marcus

Thanks

Kevin

I CHALK EVERY FEW SHOTS, BUT THAT'S REALLY OUT OF HABIT. I'D SAY PLAYING THE RACK AND ONLY CHALKING AT THE BEGINNING WOULD BE NO PROBLEM.

THIS IS THE ONLY CHALK I'VE USED FOR YEARS. JOYREN SENT ME SOME A FEW YEARS BACK, AND I TREAT IT LIKE GOLD.

Marcus

poolchady

Zen Custom Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
seriously, are you guying truely believing that "once a rack" sort of things? I think the point is a good chalk will significantly reduce the chance of miss cue. If you guys were interested I could send you a couple of low quality mass production chalks that were made in China. Even you chalk you cue every shot you will miss cue somehow.