10th $100
11th $100
12th $100

Entry fees can be sent to:

Danny Bell
3549 Chateau Dr.
East New Market, Md 21631

My Cell is 443-521-4160

Last tournament we ran had 64 players. Every tournament we have ran at Great Slates has great turnouts with big calcuttas.

I think this tournament could get 70 plus players with it being in no conflict with other tournaments, league events, and the extended weekend.

Hope to see everyone there

I can also be contacted on Face Book. Daniel Lee Bell Jr.

Levi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
4 months.....WOW!!!

I agree inside_english 4 months is really some time to be advertising a tournament, but that is what it takes sometimes with all the other tournaments running on top of each other with the same dates.

Sometime, not to long ago... you could not find very many tournaments .....now they are a dime a dozen!! NICE!!

I keep trying to get to Dannys tournament but my business runs me??
tough world out here. I really hope to make this one though.

Thanks and good job Danny!! Rick. :thumbup::thumbup:

dannyb78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree inside_english 4 months is really some time to be advertising a tournament, but that is what it takes sometimes with all the other tournaments running on top of each other with the same dates.

Sometime, not to long ago... you could not find very many tournaments .....now they are a dime a dozen!! NICE!!

I keep trying to get to Dannys tournament but my business runs me??
tough world out here. I really hope to make this one though.

Thanks and good job Danny!! Rick. :thumbup::thumbup:

Your right, My main goal was to run a tournament that was not on the same weekend as the Action Pool Tour, Loye Bolyards Bar Box Bananza, APA Tri Annuals, APA Nationals and Big Daddy's Maryland State Series. This was the first available weekend I could find. So, I started adervertising before a lost this date to another tournament. Thanks for the kind words.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your right, My main goal was to run a tournament that was not on the same weekend as the Action Pool Tour, Loye Bolyards Bar Box Bananza, APA Tri Annuals, APA Nationals and Big Daddy's Maryland State Series. This was the first available weekend I could find. So, I started adervertising before a lost this date to another tournament. Thanks for the kind words.

He's lyin! He just wanted to give you bumz's checks time to clear this time!

Perk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like fun! Pretty sure it would be like pulling teeth for me to get there on a holiday weekend...but I got enough time to work on the wife.... :)

dannyb78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have pre made permission slips that have been notarized for guys who need them. Let me know if you need me to send you one. LOL

Yes, mine is already been aproved. LOL

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have pre made permission slips that have been notarized for guys who need them. Let me know if you need me to send you one. LOL

You should advertise a Boat Show in the parking lot, (wife might go for that) and turn it into a pool tournament.
P.S. any beaches close by?

henchmen3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You need to send one to Big Daddys so Cindy and either approve or deny Rick Playing lol

Ryans dream

Banned
Labor Day Weekend- Bring your family to the beach and shoot some pool
September 1st and 2nd
Cambridge,Md
Great Slates- (410-228-7665)

$60.00 Entry Fee
$500 Added
100% Payback
Calcutta
Double Elimination!!
Race to 7
Race to 9 Finals (one set)
Rack Your own
9 does not count on break in bottom two pockets
Alternate Break

Must be signed up before 11:30AM
Calcutta starts at 11:30AM

Payouts based on 64 players:
1st $1000
2nd $700
3rd $500
4th $360
5th $260
6th $260
7th $180
8th $180
9th $100
10th $100
11th $100
12th $100

Entry fees can be sent to:

Danny Bell
3549 Chateau Dr.
East New Market, Md 21631

My Cell is 443-521-4160

Last tournament we ran had 64 players. Every tournament we have ran at Great Slates has great turnouts with big calcuttas.

I think this tournament could get 70 plus players with it being in no conflict with other tournaments, league events, and the extended weekend.

Hope to see everyone there

I can also be contacted on Face Book. Daniel Lee Bell Jr.

Do they serve alcohol there and if so, is there a age limit?

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Great Slates has a huge bar and the food is/was top notch as well. I can't speak for it currently, as it has been about 4 years since I was there. I remember a prime rib sub that was to die for.

Legal age for alcohol in MD is 21.

There was also an off track betting room next door, if it is still open you can spend some free time betting on the pony's.

Do they serve alcohol there and if so, is there a age limit?

p.s. Danny will you post the permission form, so I can give it to my wife?

Last edited: