Buffalo Billiards, 40K match last night. The worlds pool hall!

Donny Lutz

Ferrule Cat
Silver Member
Where is Buffalo Billiards?

Not to mention that I said in the thread that I promised not to post the players names. Maybe I should go back and read my thread again!
I do have a word.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Read through 3 pages of posts. Still don't know where Buffalo Billiards is.
(Please understand, I haven't traveled anywhere to play pool in seventeen years.)

Donny L
PBIA/ACS Instructor

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Read through 3 pages of posts. Still don't know where Buffalo Billiards is.
(Please understand, I haven't traveled anywhere to play pool in seventeen years.)

Donny L
PBIA/ACS Instructor

It the WORLD's pool hall, there for it is in the World... duh...

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jam, I fixed it for you...

Buffalos Billiards
The World's Pool Hall<--------------- See I told you so!!!!
(504) 836-0590
3624 Airline Dr, Metairie, LA

From Mr. Lock's posts, it sounds like a good place to be!

What did that man say! That is what I am talking about. /New Orleans, Louisiana.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've read many, many of lock's threads. Far as I can tell he's a great, great player, and far moreso a true gentleman. I'll take his word for anything.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I thank you very much, Jedi. Have a great week end!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have played pool from the west to the east, and from the north to the south in the USA. With that being said I have been to many many pool halls all over. There are some nice pool halls, there are some not so nice pool halls. It is hard to find a pool hall that has 2 free pool tournaments a week. one 9 ball tournament and one One pocket tournament, Free to enter. Buff puts up the pot. There are 2 smoke machines in the pool hall to get rid of smoke. Nice people working there. Pool tables kept up perfect. Poker machines 3 of them, pay out is good too. One once a month tournament, the first Saturday of the month. $20.00 entry fee.
Buff adds 600.00 to the pot out of his pocket.

There are 10 flat screen TV's in there with cable and disc Network all the sports channels and all the games foot ball and base ball, basket ball golf. I could go on and on, but I am on my lunch break at work.
I am not trying to force anyone into thinking my way about Buffalo Billiards.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.
Sounds like a great place. But is there free water! That is the mark of a great room.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Hey Jam,
You don be out don yerself wit this one!!! I clicked on Buffalo Billiards. And got a real treat! Thanks Jam. I had to talk a dab of cajun to you.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

One thing I noticed when I was there in April there is Mississippi mudbugs on the menu.

Attachments

• crawfish.jpg
    crawfish.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 521

backplaying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We had fresh scallops last night, served over sprouted brown rice, with steamed green beans. It was quite delicious. :smile:

One of my favorites. Haven't been able to get the good big ones here in a few years though.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That's a GREAT one, one I'm very familiar with.

Recently, we had a situation where a speaker said "that" three times in a row, and it was difficult to know how to punctuate it. We ended up not using any commas. It looked so doggone odd, though, and went something like this:

SPEAKER: I agree with that that that is a good saying.

Another one is when there are two "do" words in a row.

SPEAKER: Reading the newspaper, we do do that every morning before lunch. :D

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of my favorites. Haven't been able to get the good big ones here in a few years though.

You can get them at QVC, and they ship 'em overnight from Maine. They get them from LobsterGram. If you buy them from QVC, it is free shipping and no tax. If you buy them from LobsterGram, you pay shipping. I put a little olive oil on them and sprinkle them with Old Bay seasoning. Old Bay may be a Maryland thing, but we love Old Bay with our seafood, especially crabs.

Here's the link for LobsterGram.
Here is the link for QVC scallops from Lobstergram.

Of coure, it is *always* better to buy fresh from the seafood market, but most of the items there have been frozen. It is very rare to get FRESH seafood anywhere unless you catch it yourself. ;)

I do recommend these scallops, though. To me, they taste like a succulent piece of meat out of a fat crab claw. :smile:

Attachments

• m25458.jpg
    m25458.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 427

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Jam,
You don be out don yerself wit this one!!! I clicked on Buffalo Billiards. And got a real treat! Thanks Jam. I had to talk a dab of cajun to you.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

If you wanna get those feet tapping, try this ---> HERE! :cool: