Beware Jeff Forney!!!!!

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I agree

I agree with all you have said, but playing devils advocate, you don't really know if he was selling the cue FOR his son because his son could not sell it based on past events.

Apples usually do not fall far from the tree. Most parents would not sell out their kids. These are things that should be kept in perspective, especially since he has not sold out his kid with the knowledge his kid IS doing wrong to people.

Nice cue, good luck with it.

JV

I agree with you 100-% my job is to leave the appropriate feed back and say what I delt with. I agree its always sketchy with him but its gonna be hard to know who it really was . Just use caution as I did and hope for the best it was a blessing for me it worked out

dbldown

Banned
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Brian,

The guy pictured in post number 123 is the Jeff Forney I've known for years. I've PM'ed Mr. Wilson regarding his post on this thread. Waiting to hear back from him.

This is just such a sad situation. The membership seems to be about evenly divided between he's a good guy and he's a cheat. Received several PM's regarding other transactions with Jeff. I'm trying to be neutral. It's a difficult position as I know and like Jeff. Also understand there are other members who claim to have been cheated by that same person. Really don't understand why our moderators can't make a decision. Or at least give us guidence.

Lyn
Why don't you tell him what is going on here and the look him in his good eye and ask him if he is a crook? If he is innocent he would surely he woulf try and clear his name.

dbldown

Banned
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yes same guy in picture met me in person

Said his son has same name and posts his items for sale with fraud because his son doesn't have those items and it makes him look bad

I too was baited with this cue prior on ebay
Any possible buyers on eBay are covered via Paypal buyer protection

FYI under law enforcement the item can't be stolen property if you never possessed it or had it taken from you. If you paid and didn't recieve it's fraud and stolen money

Blaming his "problem son" is also a good aliby. I call bullshit, how hard is it to post a listing.

If anybody needs to know, I can tell them where he will be each weekend in February, in case a meeting needs to be arranged. Send me a PM, cant elaborate here.

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Glad I could turn the NICE Father of the scum sucking Jeff Forney Red even tho he drove 600 miles to sell the same cue for the 10 th, time and glad you got it steve!Legal is not MORALLY right as my father would say but you had a different father...Your badge my have helped in you getting the cue or being ripped off on ebay you were more cautious...Bet you got a great deal as it was paid for several times by others! I have never bought a cue more than once or did you get your money back on the ebay deal? LOL Take care Steve and hope you really enjoy this cue that has so many owners! Baahaahaa To buy this cue twice I know you don't understand where I am coming from as only a real dumb ass would do that!

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0

I'm gonna tell you all something.

Jeff Sr as New Castle Gas check his iTrader! He listed one of the best made cues around & case around! Drove in person over 6 hours to meet me in person and was a man of his word!! Plain and simple .he told me the story of his son. Make your own judgement but no scammer drives in person to meet another who knows about the rumors and goes good on their word. He was a nice guy a fun guy to talk to and made an honest deal

This sez it all....

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
no kidding?? this jeff forney is one good looking guy

Add to the list...Barkcinnamon, Paris mango, Poached, Singular...Paris Blackwood...21whisky....Brinxcues..Jackiestax....PMS...Torpedo..etal.

I have banned several dozen incarnations.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Blaming his "problem son" is also a good aliby. I call bullshit, how hard is it to post a listing.

If anybody needs to know, I can tell them where he will be each weekend in February, in case a meeting needs to be arranged. Send me a PM, cant elaborate here.

Think both of us know where they will be in February. I'll make a point of asking him about this situation. As I've rarely played there in the past few years, it will give me reason to attend.

Lyn

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ron I didn't buy it the first time as I found out it was him, he failed to contact me and I knew it would probably end in a scam. When I saw it listed on az I took a chance,he agreed to the terms and it worked out. So who's the dumb ass!? Ron grow up with your online theory(s) ,you don't own property till you recieved it, or if there is a signed title or deed therefore it was owned by Jeff who sold it. There is no moral issues in buying something such as this just cause it was used a a pawn & made others unhappy. I feel bad for those who were jerked around but go talk to Jeff.. They were cyber pics anyone could have used no proof who at the time if there were people would be charging him with theft of money. So the only owner is me now, fair deal, his and my deal were good, that's it. I do feel bad for those who had issues with Jeff but after the little eBay thing his word was good with me. Does this mean I'd trust him again ??no. In Person if try it. Mail-NO!ebay -NO! That's it. Ron for you to talk about your father morals badges jobs etc is showing your ass here . I'm sure your daddy would have said Ronald wise man say if man sell cue but don't deliver and you find cue one day and its legal to buy don't do it cause you will be a bad man! Ahhaha bullshit Ron

Wow, I hope you two guys don't see each other soon. This thread is about a pool cue. A carved piece of wood. Way too much animus. Think both of you guys need a "time out".

Lyn

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Lol Lyn, Its what happens when you have little man syndrome and talk trash like that from a keyboard like him.all talk and dumb talk that makes no sense hiding behind a pc like a coward. who brings up stuff like that oops thats right ron does?

ron is like a opinion god,,,,,oh no 9ballking just got a solid deal with someone the whole pool community hates oh no and furthermore since others saw pics of that item and were ripped off of thier (money) yes money ron not the damn cue, im a bad guy cause i have it.get a life and a clue. you need cyber law 101 buddy.if you expect me to have passed on this deal cause others had their money taken of spammer ebay deals,i dont know what to tell ya but your wrong as i know about 10 other top notch guys on here who tried to buy the cue too so you wanna call them on morals too dont think so ron and if you do im sure youll get the same f u response too

ron you have something to say call or pm me with your opinions. But the slanderous talk better stop as your off wayyyyyyyyyyy off base
i would love to hear them without typing.

Steve;

I think you are missing Ron's point.

The wrapless TS cue you just got from Jeff Forney was used numerous times as a dangling carrot (bait) to rip people off. You were aware of this.

There is a question over whether the elder Forney, with whom you did your deal, either had knowledge of or was complicit in any or all of the previous ripoffs.

I don't think anyone is debating where you stand legally in your decision to do the deal, but rather, whether it was a good decision, morally.

Simply put, was it right to do biz with (read: enable) the guy(s) who were ripping off fellow az'ers?

I'm not passing any judgement here, just something to ponder.

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Steve;

I think you are missing Ron's point.

The wrapless TS cue you just got from Jeff Forney was used numerous times as a dangling carrot (bait) to rip people off. You were aware of this.

There is a question over whether the elder Forney, with whom you did your deal, either had knowledge of or was complicit in any or all of the previous ripoffs.

I don't think anyone is debating where you stand legally in your decision to do the deal, but rather, whether it was a good decision, morally.

Simply put, was it right to do biz with (read: enable) the guy(s) who were ripping off fellow az'ers?

I'm not passing any judgement here, just something to ponder.

best,
brian kc

Brian

Maybe, seeing he was legally in the right to buy the cue, he thought it was also moral, as he would be taking the bait away from the scammers? Might have been a public service thing (although, he or they as the case may be, still have the pictures).

Kevin

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Brian

Maybe, seeing he was legally in the right to buy the cue, he thought it was also moral, as he would be taking the bait away from the scammers? Might have been a public service thing (although, he or they as the case may be, still have the pictures).

Kevin

and at least a couple grand to buy more bait, if they wish. :wink:

the best deal would be to get whoever is doing these ripoffs in jail where they belong already.

best,
brian kc

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Ok

Just got of the cell with Ron

In no way did he mean harm to me and I erased anything I said to him as I didn't mean harm to him. We understand each others positions

We just hope whoever scammed these people make refunds and do the right thing or are delt with via the law/jail as they deserve . I think this is a fair statement

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
and at least a couple grand to buy more bait, if they wish. :wink:

the best deal would be to get whoever is doing these ripoffs in jail where they belong already.

best,
brian kc

Brian

I buy lots of stuff and have never had to chase anyone down legally, so I have no first hand experience of why it is that guys like this don't get put away.

I think I had a deal once with Jeff, but even after I PayPaled the seller, another AZer demanded his right to buy (get scammed for) the cue, claiming he had PMed the seller first so I had the seller give me my money back and let the other guy go ahead (I so hate squabbling over buying stuff).

Kevin