Here is Stevie's instructional ad. :)

Attachments

• 393135_4570757741177_1978267312_n.jpg
    393135_4570757741177_1978267312_n.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,183

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
I could have a real interest in this offer. I'm curious about CTE/Pro-One, but I am not the kind of person who can learn anything without the aid of one-on-one training. This might be right up my alley.

Maniac

imissedthe9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ive never heard of aiming systems, i just tell myself 6 ball go in that pocket and i swing my cue and the ball goes. :smile:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
You get your money's worth.

I GUARANTEE that Stevie Moore teaches a lot more than just CTE/Pro 1 in an 8 hour lesson. :cool:

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Totally OT but I just realized who he looks like - Michaeal Trucco, one of the guys in Battlestar Galactica.

There are worse things than looking like an actor, unless it's Steve Buscemi or something.

BLADE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just to let everyone know I'm in Vegas until August. The class is is given at my home here in Vegas. Like I mentioned I do have the availability to travel although there are added expenses.

And yes you will experience much much More than jus CTE/Pro One. I've discovered optimal ways in the approach of delivering a straighter stroke, hitting the sweet spot of your stroke and being able to maintain these techniques. Also the kicking systems you will receive are unimaginable.

Thank you for your interest and look forward to sharing!

Stevie Moore

Stevietheblade@gmail.com

Thank you Lenny for adding the poster! :)

gettnthere

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
imissedthe9 said:
ive never heard of aiming systems, i just tell myself 6 ball go in that pocket and i swing my cue and the ball goes. :smile:

you should try that with the 9. lol