Mr. CJ Wiley, is live and living color on AZBilliards, the worlds pool Web site!

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How great is this? Teaching and sharing secrets with all of us in the AZB family. The USA pool team Captain. ESPN champion, TOI DVD, Bank TOI DVD coming real soon. He is down to earth with all of us here on AZB. Wow! I love that. Thank You, Mr CJ Wiley. Now known as TOI Lock member of the world famous Lock Society. Mr. CJ is an asset to the AZB family. Are you glad to have CJ on AZB, with us?
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

lastdimetaker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am a big fan of his blogs if u have not checked out his blogs your in for a treat. This guy is a monster. I wish all the pros would get down in the grit on az like cj my hats off he can take it an give it lol..

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
I am definitely glad he's here. Love the road stories and I
feel like I could walk right up to him and fall right into a conversation with
him because of getting to know him on AZ

TheKman

Banned
How great is this? Teaching and sharing secrets with all of us in the AZB family. The USA pool team Captain. ESPN champion, TOI DVD, Bank TOI DVD coming real soon. He is down to earth with all of us here on AZB. Wow! I love that. Thank You, Mr CJ Wiley. Now known as TOI Lock member of the world famous Lock Society. Mr. CJ is an asset to the AZB family. Are you glad to have CJ on AZB, with us?
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Don't forget to swallow...

PocketSpeed11

AzB Long Member
Silver Member
You're apathetic? As in "show no interest, enthusiasm, or concern"? Then why post? :confused:

Oh well.....

Welcome aboard TOI Lock! :thumbup:

I'm not apathetic to answering the OP's question. I'm apathetic to CJ's posts.

Did you really have to google search "apathetic"?

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not apathetic to answering the OP's question. I'm apathetic to CJ's posts.

Did you really have to google search "apathetic"?

No, I didn't Google. Why would you think I Googled it? :confused: Why would you think that? Because you needed to Google it?

So...as you said, you are apathetic. My question stands. Why post?

What's amazing is that you almost seem proud of your apathy. That's pretty disturbing from any perspective.

PocketSpeed11

AzB Long Member
Silver Member
No, I didn't Google. Why would you think I Googled it? :confused: Why would you think that? Because you needed to Google it?

So...as you said, you are apathetic. My question stands. Why post?

What's amazing is that you almost seem proud of your apathy. That's pretty disturbing from any perspective.

That makes no sense. Why would I have to google "apathetic" if I was the one who answered it that way?

I claimed you had done that because you pretty much gave a textbook definition of the word. Following my hunch I googled "apathetic." The first thing that pops up is the exact definition you gave.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am definitely glad he's here. Love the road stories and I
feel like I could walk right up to him and fall right into a conversation with
him because of getting to know him on AZ

Hello Peteypooldude,
I am happy that he is here with us. I like his stories as well. This a good thread about Mr. CJ. For people that appreciate him being on AZB. Thanks my friend.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CJ is thick skinned enough to put up with the BS some seem to need to hand out and that is great as they seem to try to run off any player who has a pro resume and actually wants to post with any frequency.

Thanks CJ for sharing some thoughts on the game TOI etc and of course the road stories.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am a big fan of his blogs if u have not checked out his blogs your in for a treat. This guy is a monster. I wish all the pros would get down in the grit on az like cj my hats off he can take it an give it lol..

Now that is what I am talking about. he is a monster playing, teaching, and being friendly. And we have him right here on AZB with us. He answers all of our post in detail. And PM's as well. What can you say but something good about, Mr. CJ. My hat is off to him too. Thank you for your input.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

encore

Banned
CJ is thick skinned enough to put up with the BS some seem to need to hand out and that is great as they seem to try to run off any player who has a pro resume and actually wants to post with any frequency.

Thanks CJ for sharing some thoughts on the game TOI etc and of course the road stories.

I was wondering what pro's have been run off this site by its members, I am curious lol?

Schwinn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Yes I am. Hope you stick around CJ.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Great thread Brother Lock!

Guys like you and CJ make AZ a great place to be a member of!

I feel like Petey does about You and CJ, that if i ever see either one of you guys out somewhere i could just start talking and asking anything about pool and both of you guys would do what you could to help with any and all my question!

I hope both you guys never go away from AZ BILLIARDS THE WORLDS POOL FORUMS, cause both of you are good people and really do try and help others here at AZ!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
CJ is really doing it up for the pool world. Gotta love it. TOI Lock, perfect.

The lock is the teacher.:D

Ray