If You Could Ask One AZer One Question . . .

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I guess the "How do you get snot out of corduroy?" thing has been covered, so let me ask another question, and this one is for each and every member of the forum.
What would you do if AZB ceased to exist? Was no more. Kaput. Long gone. :smile:

if AZ is done

I'd need methAZdone

lots of it.

best,
brian kc

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
One time I heard that as a kid in New Mexico he had a chance to get Jimmy Moore's cue for real cheap but he said no thanks, it's not to my liking. :confused:

best,
brian kc

You had to remind me of that...:eek::mad::eek:
The cue was over 20 oz and I played with 18 oz.

..but it reminds me of a Cowboy story for your hustling thread.

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would be very sad if AZ Billiards ceased to exist, I've enjoyed my interactions with everyone here.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Banks

Banned
What would you do if AZB ceased to exist? Was no more. Kaput. Long gone. :smile:

First, I'd probably think that I'm a lot better than I am and then I'd go somewhere and lose all of those ones and fives in my wallet.

Second, I'd probably get more work done.

Third, I'd probably be bored at work because I got all of my work done quickly.

So, I'd be delusional, broke and bored. ;)

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I'd probably have to go into rehab. Lucky that my wife is an addiction counselor.

Like, I go to the bar to play pool and check into AZ while I'm waiting for my quarters to come up.

Damn Galaxy 3.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Question for ghostball.....

If you got a legal name change......would you have xRay vision?

Oh, you already have it?

Sorry:eek:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess the "How do you get snot out of corduroy?" thing has been covered, so let me ask another question, and this one is for each and every member of the forum.

Well probably go around and try to rob money out of car washes.

Maybe go out and try to pass off some rare coins somewhere.

Or just drive "stuff" in Ohio.

Ken

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
, the "teachers" are all on "vacation".

Well probably go around and try to rob money out of car washes.

Maybe go out and try to pass off some rare coins somewhere.

Or just drive "stuff" in Ohio.

Ken

You may have to wait awhile, the "teachers" are all on "vacation".

Maybe become a stock broker instead. ;)

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd probably have to go into rehab. Lucky that my wife is an addiction counselor.

Like, I go to the bar to play pool and check into AZ while I'm waiting for my quarters to come up.

Damn Galaxy 3.

Reminds me of a true story (I seldom tell those)

This young lady had just been hired to become a Production Supervisor, as customary, she was being escrorted around the plant and being introduced to everyone.

Finally she was brought to my group, of engineers. The mechanical engineer said, "I sure hope the same thing doesn't happen to you that happened to the last one we had in there."

Intrigued she asked, "What happened to the last one?"

He said, "I got her pregnant, and she is off on maternatity leave."

There was an odd silence for a few seconds....then he mentioned, she was also his wife.

Ken

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member

Hey! Thats enough of that blasphemy! You trying to start an internet riot with such such a horrible hypothetical scenario? Im gonna need some whiskey and strippers to get my mind off your unimaginable qusstion now, thanks a lot! Lol.

Joe

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's because I made an attempt to contribute to this thread, what I thought would be a fun thread, but, you see, I'm a troll magnet. Haven't you heard? Whatever and whenever I post, the trolls come out to play.

Well I guess that's my cue , word on the street is Keith's coming out for some action up at Top Hat. Any truth to that ,

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Nine, we're talking AZ here. Totally different animal.

See what happens when the site goes down a few hours for maintenance.

Its like, oh my God, what am I going to do. Yard work, nah, I'll just sit here and hit refresh every 30 seconds. I might miss something.

I have a good excuse living in Canada tho. 8 months of crap weather, what else can a guy do. Build some cues with some of those pieces that have been sleeping for the last 8 years, nah, the shop is in the basement. Too far to walk and I don't have a computer in there. Might miss something.

Wife won't let me bring even one lathe into the living room. I had my Harley in the living room once while I was rebuilding one of them. The operative word there was ONCE.