WTF! Am I SOL?

JReuter21

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's terribly annoying but no other option until I can get that key, unless you guys know a way to get to it without the key?

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lee;

wouldn't it have been much easier to have the table mechanic come to you rather than you bringing him your table to recloth? :confused: :grin-square:

best,
brian kc

?????? Doesn't everyone deliver their table back and forth when recovering?

Actually it had never even been to my house yet. I had paid cash for the table though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colormegone2002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RKC is wayyy more than welcome to park that RV
in front of my house anytime he gets ready!!
What a damn treat it would be to have my table fixed by him

If you want this resolvec...

send jim a certified letter clearly statong that you wsnt new cloth installed on the bed at his cost, labor free of charge. Provide your contact info and say he has 7 days to respond. When he fails to (and he will) take your 20 dollar filing fee to small claims court. If he doesnt come to the hearing he loses, and if he dpes show the judgecwill tell him errors like this are his responsibility. Get a quote on Simonis installed on the bed only from someone else to justify your costs.

Rackemep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How does the rest of the job look?

like a kindergartener did it...

I dont mean any disrespect by saying that but all I would of payed the guy that covered your table would of been a swift kick on the ass as he was leaving...

JReuter21

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a feeling I was going to hear that. I'm not offended honestly. Its good to hear these things. This way next time I'll know better what to watch for.

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man, that guy must have been in a hurry.

RKC's gonna blow a gasket when he sees that "work".

DEEP BREATHES GLEN!!!! :)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hear ya, re the stain.

The one time I ask the maids to clean the basement...

Pledge:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 172

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Some more...

What in the hell is that shit? There's NOTHING done right about that job...lick your wounds, get over it...calling that guy back is a waste of breath...he CAN'T recover a pool table to save his life....I've seen bad before...but that's a joke!!!!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I had a feeling I was going to hear that. I'm not offended honestly. Its good to hear these things. This way next time I'll know better what to watch for.

The pocket castings are loose, and the cushions are shot...order in some ridgeback rais and throw them damn things away!

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Practice your jumps and super spin shots and have it redone. You are going to feel waves of nausea every time you look at that crap.

Just print out the thread and send it to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JReuter21

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, I asked him what shape the rails were in what we took the old cloth off. He said they was nothing wrong with them at all. All he said is, you'll know if they're bad. They'll be hard as hell and you'll here it.

I know they're k55 penguin rails if that means anything.

Outside of his shitty work, is the table decent? I know it's a valley cougar, which most of you hate... But, for what it is, does it seem decent to you guys from what you can see?

The issues that you see, is there anything I can do to it to get it looking a little better? I've never worked on tables, outside of standard cleaning and whatnot, but I'm actually pretty handy and capable of most things.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I don't expect anyone to babysit me through the process, but a couple tips might get me a long ways.