I miss playing pool for money

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That statement is true. But does rhea have any family obligations? I believe she is single, and has not family back home waiting for the money from winning at pool to hit the mail box.

I had a dream in 1965 that I hoped would become a reality in the Military with me becoming a Military photographer. Trading accident while wait for school to start end that dream than.

But the dream haunted me, and became a part time advocation, until 1983 when I had some luck, and save enough to chase the dream full time.

Persistence, talent, some luck break, a few lucurtative assignment kept the dream buring. At the end of year one I wasn't he black, and meeting my financial obligations. More good luck, lucky break, and the dream lasted until the internet killed freelance editorial photography.

This better to chase a dream, than to have said I wish I had. JMHO

You realize your story is pretty much what everyone is suggesting Rhea do, right?

Most aren't saying she should give up her dream (although most would say it's never going to happen), but that she should find something a little more financially secure, and then work on her game in her free time.

Playing $20 and $50 sets isn't how you make it on the road.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
You realize your story is pretty much what everyone is suggesting Rhea do, right?

Most aren't saying she should give up her dream (although most would say it's never going to happen), but that she should find something a little more financially secure, and then work on her game in her free time.

Playing $20 and $50 sets isn't how you make it on the road.

I realize what everyone is telling is truth, but I guess Rhea is stubborn, and maybe want to prove everyone wrong.

I was told when I quit my regular gig I was nuts, my reply was I had money to keep me afloat 14-18 months. I was lucky as I made the transition from employee, or self employed.

But looking back at life had I gone to work say for the Post Office, I would have been better of in my golden years. But I did ok I quests as my last day of work was three months, and three days after my birthday number fifty.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You got all the action you want in Houston. You can win you a brand new car.
I will play you EVEN, I don't want the 8 ball this time, I will adjust since I beat you that way.

You can pick the table, place, and cue ball to use.

Just bring your best stakehorse, that's all I ask.

LoL

nineballsafety8

6ft 5" 285, hits 'em hard
Silver Member
Alright ladies and gentlemen.
Game is on, cues are under my desk (as not to leave them in the blistering heat today), and a change of clothes are in my backpack.
I will be at at Kenny's by 230, ready to play.
Look for the big guy in the bright orange polo.

Also, to Rhea... as I am unclear on what we agreed on, just so that everyone here knows.
are we doing races to 9 or 11?
Doesn't matter to me, just wanted to be clear.

And most of all, I wish us both the best of rolls, and may the better player come out on top.

I give you my word, you will get a straight up game, with no BS, and sharking. I play this game because I love it at a fundemental level. This means that any opponent I face will recieve the utmost respect, and this holds true here also.

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Persistence!

And some of us realized that to do right by our family required some personal responsibility.
I will always believe in following my dreams and if a woman won't stand behind me and my dreams then she is not the woman for me. This would apply no matter what my major dream happened to be or how long the odds of success.

Last edited:

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will play you EVEN, I don't want the 8 ball this time, I will adjust since I beat you that way.

LoL

Real gambler here ladies and gentleman. Why don't you ask for something you can with with

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I give you my word, you will get a straight up game, with no BS, and sharking. I play this game because I love it at a fundemental level. This means that any opponent I face will recieve the utmost respect, and this holds true here also.

This is the same with Rhea. Win or lose, she will shake your hand. No Bs, no complaining

nineballsafety8

6ft 5" 285, hits 'em hard
Silver Member
Also... for those in the know.
Is it pronounced Ree-uh, or Ray-uh?
I would at least like to properly address my opponent.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member

LoL

Brent - who do we know who can stream this, in 5 hours?

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
I will always believe in following my dreams and if a woman won't stand behind me and my dreams then she is not the woman for me. This would apply no matter what my major dream happened to be or how long the odds of success.
Tell me about that after you have been married for 30 years.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
^^^^

I know a few local streamers, it would not be a problem.

I'm going out on a limb playing even, I've not shot 1 ball in the past 60 days. Been playing all poker.

RFranklin

Ready, fire...aim
Silver Member
Stealing

LoL

Oh my goodness, you were getting the 8? That is robbery. How long did she let that go on?

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
^^^^

I know a few local streamers, it would not be a problem.

I'm going out on a limb playing even, I've not shot 1 ball in the past 60 days. Been playing all poker.

not you, Honey (although i absolutely want to see yours streamed!)
i meant for today's match @ St Louis?

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
How do I get hold of One Pocket John to get this ride to Kenny's?

Seriously ??? He made the offer a couple of days ago, and you have NOT PM'd him yet? Too funny. You said you would be there and you have not even confrmed your ride yet, nor even spoken to the guy providing the ride? A guy who is a member here, and can be PM'd ? Why are you asking us, ask him :eek: