Bank finals rude fans

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First of all congrats to the Champ. Way to Go JB!!
I was at the bank finals with a few friends. It was great to say the least with lots of ups and downs.
A few things happened during the finals that were kind of strange... There was this man with a jacket that said action 24/7 on the back and wearing a baseball hat. He had taken a photographers seat that wasn't his on the rail. Well as JB got down on a shot right in front of where the guy was sitting, the guy started talking loudly to the man next to him behind JBs back while he was down. JB stood up off the shot and turned around and gave the guy a dirty look and turned back around to get back on the shot and the guy started talking again like he didn't understand it was rude to do that. Well give JB credit he went ahead and made the bank.
Anyway a few mins later the photographer comes back and kicks the guy out of his seat. Then the rude guy in the jacket moves back to the second row with his friends.
A short time later JB was down on another shot facing us and the rude guys. Just as he pulled the trigger one of the rude guys friends who was sitting right in his line of sight must have had to go to the bathroom really bad because he like rocketed sideways right out of his seat to run down the isle just as JB pulled the trigger. Well it must have been a false alarm because he was back in his seat laughing it up with his friends just a minute later.
I felt sorry for the champ but the trooper he was he didn't let those crazy fans bother him and still pulled off those shots and then the win. Those guys must not have understood pool etiquette in the states and i heard they were from Europe or something because someone said the guy in the jacket was French or something like that.
Well anyway congrats again on the win Champ! :thumbup:

Last edited:

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
I was at the bank finals with a few friends. It was great to say the least with lots of ups and downs.
A few things happened during the finals that were kind of strange... There was this man with a jacket that said action 24/7 on the back and wearing a baseball hat. He had taken a photographers seat that wasn't his on the rail. Well as JB got down on a shot right in front of where the guy was sitting, the guy started talking loudly to the man next to him behind JBs back while he was down. JB stood up off the shot and turned around and gave the guy a dirty look and turned back around to get back on the shot and the guy started talking again like he didn't understand it was rude to do that. Well give JB credit he went ahead and made the bank.
Anyway a few mins later the photographer comes back and kicks the guy out of his seat. Then the rude guy in the jacket moves back to the second row with his friends.
A short time later JB was down on another shot facing us and the rude guys. Just as he pulled the trigger one of the rude guys friends who was sitting right in his line of sight must have had to go to the bathroom really bad because he like rocketed sideways right out of his seat to run down the isle just as JB pulled the trigger. Well it must have been a false alarm because he was back in his seat laughing it up with his friends just a minute later.
I felt sorry for the champ but the trooper he was he didn't let those crazy fans bother him and still pulled off those shots and then the win. Those guys must not have understood pool etiquette in the states and i heard they were from Europe or something because someone said the guy in the jacket was French or something like that.

Catch somebody doing that in a pool hall here and they are liable to be shot.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member

They knew exactly what was going on, and,what they were doing........don't kid yourself.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Those guys must not have understood pool etiquette in the states and i heard they were from Europe or something because someone said the guy in the jacket was French or something like that.

I don't know if this is a joke(i don't think it is), but i think you may be talking about John French. He wears Action 24/7 stuff, and i thought i saw him in the stands during the finals. I heard his commentating the other week, and he would also not be described as quite.

PocketSpeed11

AzB Long Member
Silver Member
I don't know if this is a joke(i don't think it is), but i think you may be talking about John French. He wears Action 24/7 stuff, and i thought i saw him in the stands during the finals. I heard his commentating the other week, and he would also not be described as quite.

What a POS. Who likes this guy?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Too many people around now that never got the good beating they needed. Too many lawyers to protect said assholes too. Johnnyt

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Way to go John, you got lucky again.

Last edited:

Corwyn_8

Energy Curmudgeon
Silver Member
Too many people around now that never got the good beating they needed. Too many lawyers to protect said assholes too. Johnnyt

Yup, definitely not enough violence in this world. Think of all the good things we are missing because not enough people are beating other people up.

thintowin

thin2win
Silver Member

maybe he needs to be on the mosconi team the next time we travel to europe since he can handle crowd nuts without a problem

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
maybe he needs to be on the mosconi team the next time we travel to europe since he can handle crowd nuts without a problem

9-ball banks races to 7. I think we might be on to something. :)

I'll take John and the window is open.

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Definitely a joke, only it's too true to be funny. :/

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Surely the stable-master has enough noteriety by now that someone reading this could say if it was him or not.....