IF You've Ever Asked RKC for Table Advice..

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just to repeat; Glen had nothing to do with the fund drive I set up. I did it because I know the kind of business he is in. If he is unable to travel, driving his truck around the Country, he is unable to make a living. I think it's safe to state that hundreds of people have benefited from RKC's advice posted on here (see how to level a 9' table sticky under mechanics), over the telephone, or in person setting up tables across the USA. I had no other way to get the word out except by posting on AZ Billiards. I posted in 4 different places knowing not everyone reads the whole site. Now there is a sticky under mechanics and the donations are still coming in. Glen is not in the pool table mechanic business to make a lot of money, it's a labor of love for him. The nature of his expertise means he's got to be able to drive his truck and right now that is suspended awaiting a knee operation and then time for recuperation. If anyone would like to give a few bucks to a good cause here is the site; http://myevent.com/RKC

Last edited:

rhinobywilhite

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you really believe what you wrote, why did YOU post? Aren't you just complaining about something when you could just as easily have "moved on to something that interests you"?

This interests me because some are complaining about one guy trying to help another and, in the process, some are griping about it.

Last edited:

rhinobywilhite

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This whole thread couldve been avoided completly because of the OTHER 3. Where did religon come from??? Put down the bottle
Jason

See MahnaMahna's post and there is the religion connection. Perhaps you could use a drink. It might help you to read better.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The first thing I want to be done is to get that piece of crap out of my ring. Don't just get him out of the ring, get him out of the WWF, because I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, that you ain't got what it takes anymore!

You sit there, and you thump your Bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere. Talk about your Psalms, talk about John 3:16 - AUSTIN 3:16 SAYS I JUST WHIPPED YOUR ASS!

All he's gotta do is go buy him a cheap bottle of Thunderbird and try to get back some of that courage he had in his prime.

As the King of the Ring, I'm servin' notice to every one of the 'WWF superstars.' I don't give a damn what they are, they're all on the list, and that's Stone Cold's list, and I'm fixin' to start runnin' through all of them.

As far as this championship match is considered, son, I don't give a damn if it's Davey Boy Smith or Shawn Michaels. Steve Austin's time has come, and when I get the shot, you're lookin' at the next WWF Champion, and that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so!

See MahnaMahna's post and there is the religion connection. Perhaps you could use a drink. It might help you to read better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjWPoQWdmjg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Geez mchnhed, I can't figure out if you're bored or just trying to pimp up the post count.

Granted I'm new; maybe I'll catch on.

Poopchunt is sweatin too ,btw:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=5754922&postcount=21

250px-Don_Quijote_and_Sancho_Panza.jpg

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I think it's funny that before i had my accident those of you that were on my no fly list because you couldn't afford my services, still, even after my accident... can't afford my services...LOL Don't you guys find it strange that no one complains about the work I've done for them? It's always the people that have never called me for work that complain the MOST:rolleyes:

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
I was giving you back your own advice. If my posts irritate you, move on!

YOU move on. Isn't there another thread you can jump into doing your best to demean the whole thread? As far as I can tell, you've never had a constructive thing to write. Only negative crap and usually where you know nothing about. You don't have a clue how Glen, RKC has helped the pool community, yet here you are in the middle of a thread where folks that do, are trying to help him. You are just one of the JCCs (jokers, comedians and clowns) whose only mission on here is do your best to damage threads. I hope others are as sick of your crap as I am.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You must be kidding.

It is you who has minimal knowledge of the board's doings...if we are to believe thos is the first name you pooped on our board under.

YOU move on. Isn't there another thread you can jump into doing your best to demean the whole thread? As far as I can tell, you've never had a constructive thing to write. Only negative crap and usually where you know nothing about. You don't have a clue how Glen, RKC has helped the pool community, yet here you are in the middle of a thread where folks that do, are trying to help him. You are just one of the JCCs (jokers, comedians and clowns) whose only mission on here is do your best to damage threads. I hope others are as sick of your crap as I am.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
its good to help someone

but the funny and sad part is denwit who has made such a big push for this has only donated $25 himself. yes that is right.

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
You must be kidding.

It is you who has minimal knowledge of the board's doings...if we are to believe thos is the first name you pooped on our board under.

You're part of the JCCs too. Nothing constructive, just comedy (poor attempts anyway).

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
its good to help someone

but the funny and sad part is denwit who has made such a big push for this has only donated $25 himself. yes that is right.

How much did you donate?

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
Your ignorance to our AZB is showing, again.

You forgot to add IMO. I don't butt into threads that I know nothing about trying to make the whole thread a joke like you and a few others. The JCC boys.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Bottom line, nobody can question RKC's mechanic skills. Yes, he's "tiny" bit of a braggart but at least he can back it up. I think he might be a pool player, and is probably a lot like many of us. Plays the game we enjoy and excel in whatever profession we are in. There is only one way to do something and it's ALWAYS the "right" way.

Wish RKC well and hope he heals quickly so he can put food on the table for his family.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You forgot to add IMO. I don't butt into threads that I know nothing about trying to make the whole thread a joke like you and a few others. The JCC boys.

Though you have ASSumed quite a bit.

I am gonna ASSume too. This is not your first username here. You have been banned before.

Sweatin'

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Though you have ASSumed quite a bit.

I am gonna ASSume too. This is not your first username here. You have been banned before.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to notice that this seems to be a recurring theme for you here, i.e., anytime someone challenges your inane assertions you immediately imply that they've been here before under another screen name.

Do you think maybe it's time to come up with a new schtick?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
its good to help someone

Well, just to let you know, after this weekend he'll be in for just a little more than 10x that amount as i agreed to do some work on his Anniversary before this accident happened. So he'll end up with a pool table that Mark Gregory and i both have worked on....pretty cool don't you think? :rolleyes: