No where else, you're stealing. Next up.

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you like to watch the best of the best compete with an understanding of what's really happening? Of course, you do, and it's attainable with the streams that Ray " Big Truck" Hansen delivers to the pool world at an unbelievable low cost. Ray Hansen is a professional in every sense of the word, he tirelessly pursues sites, matchups, and players in putting a package together that true one pocket fans simply relish. I have had the pleasure of working with two of the most professional people in in the streaming business with Ray Hansen and Pat Fleming. I appreciate these guys more than you can imagine after watching what it takes to do what they do in putting together world-class pool delivered to your home. I certainly don't want their job, too much work for me.:sorry: I have also had the pleasure of working with the worlds most knowledgeable people doing commentary, players like Danny Diliberto, Buddy Hall, Grady Mathews, Scott Frost, just to mention a few but no one I have ever worked with brings the game into focus any clearer than the pragmatic "Double J" Jeremy Jones. It was a pleasure working with Jeremy as we discussed the nuances of thought processes so subtle that are often overlooked. Yes, this is where you get a clear understanding of what's really going on as you sit back in your comfortable chair at home while you are being entertained and educated. Can't get that anywhere else, can you? And then you get to watch (close up) the best of the best our sport has to offer...Now that's a package worth waiting for.

Pagulayan and Chohan were simply great, their skills and approach to the game was nothing short of awesome and we were treated to one pocket played at the highest level. Pagullayan's ball striking ability and his relentless defense was too much for a talented and courageous player that Chohan is. One pocket today is different than one pocket years ago, regarding proficiency. The best players today are the best ball strikers, unlike years ago when the knowledge prevailed because of the large gap of the understanding of the game existed and it was the players that understood how to move in the game that was the best. Today all the players have a good to a great understanding of the game tilting the scales back to giving the best ball strikers the edge.

The Matchup that would give the world the fix that is hotly pleaded for would be Pagulayan and Orcollo. Will it ever happen? I certainly hope so. Who knows, but to have it or make it happen we the fans have to keep asking for it, relentlessly. Let's make it happen.:love:

Bill Incardona

Last edited:

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That certainly was an awesome event to watch, with top shelf commentary. Thanks to you and JJ for a job well done sir!!

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Great match and having good commentary really enhanced it. I'll certainly watch the next one, whoever gets in the box.

FeelDaShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Matchup that would give the world the fix that is hotly pleaded for would be Pagulayan and Orcollo. Will it ever happen? I certainly hope so. Who knows, but to have it or make it happen we the fans have to keep asking for it, relentlessly. Let's make it happen.:love:

Bill Incardona

Pagulayan and Orcollo both have the same backer, are friends, and have been living in the same house lately so I don't think this will happen, anytime soon at least.

I find it interesting that the two Filipino players are the best in the world when one pocket is primarily only played in the US from my understanding. For example, James Aranas (aka Dodong Diamond) came to the US from the Philippines a few years ago being one of the most up and coming rotation players and one pocket is completely new to him.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you like to watch the best of the best compete with an understanding of what's really happening? Of course, you do, and it's attainable with the streams that Ray " Big Truck" Hansen delivers to the pool world at an unbelievable low cost. Ray Hansen is a professional in every sense of the word, he tirelessly pursues sites, matchups, and players in putting a package together that true one pocket fans simply relish. I have had the pleasure of working with two of the most professional people in in the streaming business with Ray Hansen and Pat Fleming. I appreciate these guys more than you can imagine after watching what it takes to do what they do in putting together world-class pool delivered to your home. I certainly don't want their job, too much work for me.:sorry: I have also had the pleasure of working with the worlds most knowledgeable people doing commentary, players like Danny Diliberto, Buddy Hall, Grady Mathews, Scott Frost, just to mention a few but no one I have ever worked with brings the game into focus any clearer than the pragmatic "Double J" Jeremy Jones. It was a pleasure working with Jeremy as we discussed the nuances of thought processes so subtle that often are overlooked. Yes, this is where you get a clear understanding of what's really going on as you sit back in your comfortable chair at home while you are being entertained and educated. Can't get that anywhere else, can you? And then you get to watch (close up) the best of the best our sport has to offer...Now that's a package worth waiting for.

Pagulayan and Chohan were simply great, their skills and approach to the game was nothing short of awesome and we were treated to one pocket played at the highest level. Pagullayan's ball striking ability and his relentless defense was too much for a talented and courageous player that Chohan is. One pocket today is different than one pocket years ago, regarding proficiency. The best players today are the best ball strikers, unlike years ago when the knowledge prevailed because of the large gap of the understanding of the game existed and it was the players that understood how to move in the game that was the best. Today all the players have a good to a great understanding of the game tilting the scales back to giving the best ball strikers the edge.

Bill Incardona
Great Job with the commentary you and JJ make a great team and really work well together.

You guys were amazing, best expert One Pocket commentary i have ever heard

Listening to Billy and JJ do commentary is like taking a master class lesson in High Level One Pocket.

46240430_222784778533151_3733956185305382912_n.jpg

buffs action 1.jpg

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dont you worry about top level rotation players and their 'dont play 1p'.

Takes a real good player to beat them at 1p.

Pagulayan and Orcollo both have the same backer, are friends, and have been living in the same house lately so I don't think this will happen, anytime soon at least.

I find it interesting that the two Filipino players are the best in the world when one pocket is primarily only played in the US from my understanding. For example, James Aranas (aka Dodong Diamond) came to the US from the Philippines a few years ago being one of the most up and coming rotation players and one pocket is completely new to him.

TwinkleToes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeremy Jones, IMHO, is head and shoulders above every other pool, color commentary announcer that I have ever listened to. I am not trying to take away from any of them, as there certainly are some other good ones.

Jeremy's voice, his knowledge of the game, his knowledge of what the players are thinking, or considering, along with different options each player has on any given shot, his consideration of the other announcer, along with all the intangibles, make him second to none. In fact, whoever is second best, could get a lot better, and still be about three levels below JJ in the booth.

I believe if any person is wanting to put together a world class tournament that is second to none, he/she could immediately solve the issue of who to put in the booth, if they acquire JJ, right at the start.

Ok, I got that off my chest...sorry for ranting!

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bill, I didn’t get to watch the last match.....
But both you and JJ are fantastic commentators!!

Thanks to both of you for what you are giving back to the game.

Td

JC

Coos Cues
I rarely have the time available at the correct time for live streams it seems.

But I would love to see this. Is it available on DVD?

Thanks,

JC

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Billy and Jeremy, the All Star team of announcers! One a super sharp, good looking dude who speaks eloquently about the great game of One Pocket. The other one is Billy! :wink:

Ha ha, love my Cardone! Wouldn't trade him a for a hundred Earl's.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Billy
after watching the match and seeing these guys put each other in jail
only to see them reverse the trap and move balls and put his fellow man in jail time and again

I came to the conclusion that these guys would beat all of our heroes from yesterday Ronnie,Eddie and Moustache Billy would need 10 to 5 today

Am I over reacting?

Isn't it about time for you to be having an important birthday?
call me and i will treat you to a piece of birthday cake and ice cream
you will have to bring the candles,I am on the shorts

dean

Last edited: