Siming Chen vs Donny Mills

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mills has beat some of the best male players in the game. Who are some of the top men she has beat?

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I counted right Grady won more sets than Allison. Not to mention this was around the time Allison was at her best.

Grady was 55- I think about the same as Earl and Boosty are now-Not exactly helpless.
Allison had been playing only 3 years 9 Ball at the time and learned a LOT from Grady on safes, tactical play, banks etc.

Last edited:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah but Grady was never an Earl or Busty in 9 ball. Just like Earl, Shane, Busty, Buddy, etc, “in their primes” were all a coin flip, I think Karen, Siming, Allison, and Jean, would all be a coin flip.

Last edited:

raistlinsdragon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah but Grady was never an Earl or Busty in 9 ball. Just like Earl, Shane, Busty, Buddy, etc, “in their primes” were all a coin flip, I think Karen, Siming, Allison, and Jean, would all be a coin flip.

I don't think Jean is a coin flip, ask any of us old timers that saw her play.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think Jean is a coin flip, ask any of us old timers that saw her play.

Straight Pool was her best game i think-What was her high run and Jeanettes and Line's? I heard at the DCC that the Russian girl Kristina Tkatch had a 147? but i dont see official evidence of that anywhere.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Straight Pool was her best game i think-What was her high run and Jeanettes and Line's? I heard at the DCC that the Russian girl Kristina Tkatch had a 147? but i dont see official evidence of that anywhere.
Not true Im told 117

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I found 123 on her wiki page or some page on her. I thought maybe it hadnt been updated with the 140 something but looks like that was just MIc Talk at the DCC.
The 117 came from a reliable source only talking about DCC ,,

Last edited: