Mr 600

CallShotCowboy

AZB Rose Gold
Gold Member
Silver Member
It's only the most widely circulated newspaper in the United States.

Not. Even. Close. I think it maybe the forth largest newspaper here in the states. But we're in an error we're we can just make up facts so who really cares?

For the record: the largest is the Wall Street Journal, then USA Today, then the LA Times.... ...then NYT.

Can we please use the Google machine to double check before we just make up stuff?

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
What are you nutballs talking about now?

Making up rules after play is over.

626. Likely done. Get on with your day.

I went 65+ mph on a bicycle. Plenty of pros say their max is 60. You think I walka round smiling about that?

LOL.

Exactly, the pool nobodies of the planet are determining exactly what is the record, what the rules should have been and the evidence was not adequate enough for them. WHo gives a rat ass what they think. lol

The actual pool folks know what JS did, and think it's great. Folks that matter have seen the video and CONFIRMED it's a record after viewing the full tape of the run.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL.

Exactly, the pool nobodies of the planet are determining exactly what is the records, what the rules should have been and the evidence was not adequate enough for them. WHo gives a rat ass what they think.

The actual pool folks know what JS did, and think it's great. Folks that matter have seen the video and CONFIRMED it's a record after see the full tape of the run.
You are 100% correct, as always.

:clapping::rotflmao1::clapping:
clapping::rotflmao1::clapping
clapping::rotflmao1::clapping

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I can't even tell who is on which side of this nonsense any more.

Could everyone announce their allegiance and maybe which pronouns they wish to be referred to by (him/he, her/she, they/them) each post.
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Hu of the shooting arts. My 20% comment was one of flippancy.

Though I do think plenty of AZBers that wouldn’t have otherwise considered a purchase will now consider it just because of all the back and forth they’ve had to see about the whole thing.

It was like that with the “shock and awe” campaign that bush W was always going on about. I had no intention of staying inside to watch TV that day but after I had had to hear about it a thousand times in the days and weeks leading up to it I was like...might as well see wth they’re going on about. I ended up glad that I watched. There was some pretty serious bombing going on. Don’t know if 626 will be as exciting but I have a feeling plenty who say they’re not interested will actually get interested once it’s out.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Quote:
Get your actual pool folks heads out of your JS A$$es. Not only do you know nothing extenuating about this video, you probably know about as much as most other pool know-it-alls. Your continued pursuit of this dead horse shows much about you. You just love to see your own written words. No one, who chooses to not credit this record, gives a sh*t about who holds the high run record for going above 526. Get over it!

wow, a bit touchy, huh? lol

yeah, sorry, the fellow pool pro's who know it is a record and accept it. The folks that viewed the video in it's entirety and accept that it in fact did occur is good enough for me. Oh, wait, there is another nobody pool player, nobody has ever heard of, that can't run a hundred balls, thinks this should not count. Yes, you got me. By all means, we should discount it because of the nobodies have spoken. Brilliant.

I don't have to get over anything, there is a "new sheriff" in town, and that new records is 626. So, get over it. It's not the end of the world, I'm sure you'll pull through some how.

Billiards Digest has crowned it a new record, that holds a little more weight than some APA 4 in my book. Good luck with that.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Quote:

Get your actual pool folks heads out of your JS A$$es. Not only do you know nothing extenuating about this video, you probably know about as much as most other pool know-it-alls. Your continued pursuit of this dead horse shows much about you. You just love to see your own written words. No one, who chooses to not credit this record, gives a sh*t about who holds the high run record for going above 526. Get over it!

Your lunacy about 626 is increasingly evident.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I think people will argue about the 626 for a long time...
...if there was a way to resolve it to everyone’s satisfaction....
...I would bet on this man’s judgement...but I don’t think I’d get faded.

B1C3F81E-FD06-48CA-B429-58AC5661EBF3.jpeg

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
sent a note in rep

Though I do think plenty of AZBers that wouldn’t have otherwise considered a purchase will now consider it just because of all the back and forth they’ve had to see about the whole thing.

It was like that with the “shock and awe” campaign that bush W was always going on about. I had no intention of staying inside to watch TV that day but after I had had to hear about it a thousand times in the days and weeks leading up to it I was like...might as well see wth they’re going on about. I ended up glad that I watched. There was some pretty serious bombing going on. Don’t know if 626 will be as exciting but I have a feeling plenty who say they’re not interested will actually get interested once it’s out.

I sent you a note in rep that might make things a little clearer.

I have to admit I watched "Shock and Awe" too. I was still holding a huge grudge about 9-11, always will, and a little payback sure seemed nice! Debatable targets but we would have to take that discussion to NPR.

Hu

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Whatsa 'new sheriff'? Whatsa Billiards Digest? Whatsa APA4? Are they about the same thing? Wake up and piss, the whole world is on fire! I'm just happily trolling along my journey, what's your excuse for idolizing JS626?

Of course you don't know what anything is, that makes perfect sense. Idolizing JS626? No, just repeating a fact. He's the new King of high runs. Not that hard to understand for most.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I think people will argue about the 626 for a long time...
...if there was a way to resolve it to everyone’s satisfaction....
...I would bet on this man’s judgement...but I don’t think I’d get faded.

View attachment 530684

Yeah, but he's a "somebody" and the "nobodies" wont' have any respect for what he says. Now, if the local trolls who have never won anything or done anything for the game of pool show up, watch out, because now you're going to get an earful of "what is what" in the pool world ;)

You brought this on yourself PT, so duck and cover the best you can ;)

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
pogo stick

Did he have to use his jump cue? In a true all around format I would run over schmidtty like a penny on a train track (he would be the penny). All the crooked referee's could not save him either - as they could not last time. A true Champion in my book however - never tries to shark his opponent (argue bout rules etc) when heat is on. I'm sure John is not all bad - I ain't perfect me self - however I have never seen Efren (Champion) try to shark his opponent just because there putting solid pool on him. just me two cents - that don't lay on the track. They would have to fork over some huge $ offer for me to be subjected his coward petty shark moves and name calling again.

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Keep repeating, eventually you might even believe it yourself. I see you are awake. Did you pee? I can see that your bowels are running off at the mouth. No question about that. You have always been able to shout sh*t. Counting you, there are now about thirteen who believe this bs with only the spoken word as evidence. I'm still just trolling, passing time.

Oh, we know you are trolling, it's quite obvious. Most trolls come out when they don't understand the topic at hand. So, you're doing good, keep up the good work :)

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

It's not a new IPhone release your talking about it lol. ,

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not. Even. Close. I think it maybe the forth largest newspaper here in the states. But we're in an error we're we can just make up facts so who really cares?

For the record: the largest is the Wall Street Journal, then USA Today, then the LA Times.... ...then NYT.

Can we please use the Google machine to double check before we just make up stuff?

At one time it had the largest circulation of any daily newspaper, more than the LA Times or Wall Street Journal. USA is not a daily paper, with no papers coming out on the weekend. Even if the NY Times is in fact "only" the fourth largest newspaper in the USA now, that is pretty significant in my book.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
The NYT is second only to USA today in terms of monthly unique website visitors so by any measure it's kind of a big deal. Now maybe one of the assistants to the assistant editors is in a bar box league or something and that's why it ended up there...who knows.

I have yet to see a frayed copy of the WSJ left in a pool hall.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk